Shameless Arab bootyclapper worries about Gaza child but I put him in his place

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Instead of worrying about Gaza he should be worrying about the state of affairs in his war torn capital

Nothing I hate more then a sucking up to a Dhegacas :susp:

waraabe

Your superior
Thing is you twat, most of these children's parents died in airstrikes. The orphans of Somalia are mostly abandoned by their parents. The ones who lost their parents during the civil war are in their 20's.

Typical. Why do darod hate Somali?

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
The cock sucker @AbdiJohnson is no better then the arab booty clappers he tries to shame. After all dabada u gala qabta for the west. Furthermore what advice can we possibile get from a qanis disowned by the somali community.

Stop trolling you prick. Darood this darood that who gives a shit. Fact still remains Wallahi billahi tallahi Somaliland will never be a statehood. With that said, at the end of the day we are all Somali, and none are purely from one tribe.

Compassion for a homeless CHILD is bootyclapping? Get the f*ck outta here.
You can shut the f*ck up too. You're one of TWO people here that call other Somalis for s.
Instead of worrying about Gaza he should be worrying about the state of affairs in his war torn capital

Nothing I hate more then a sucking up to a Dhegacas :susp:
You retarded . Go to his Twitter page and you'll see in his bio "Editor at Radio Dalsan in Mogadishu, freelancer for news agencies". His fucking name is "Somalia live updates" and 90% of his tweets are just that, live updates from Somalia.
image.png

You have the mental capacity of a dog.

VixR

Veritas
Because we shouldn't show concern for a war torn child because it's Arab? You ppl have no nahariis.

Check yourself, AJ (and crew). This is disturbing behavior.

so non somali lives don't matter now? a poor orphaned child whose parents were likely killed because of the bombs shouldn't be talked about? damn y'all so consumed by hate. if you truly were against arabs you'd drop qabil. but while y'all killing each other over an alleged arab ancestor you shouldn't act superior to any one else.

tumblr_nwadbj6XTw1s4sfjlo3_500.gif

Ive noticed these shameless Somalis never post about Rohingya or C.A.R children, forget about Somali children. Its always Arabs like Gazans and Syrians they're always worried about.

Disgusting self haters

Ive noticed these shameless Somalis never post about Rohingya or C.A.R children, forget about Somali children. Its always Arabs like Gazans and Syrians they're always worried about.

Disgusting self haters

You also pretend to care about Somalis children but you never post about them !!!!!!

So many Dhegacas dickriders :lolbron:
Only dickriders here are you and AJ
Worrying about another group more than your troubled own and they wonder why they're in such a shitty situation.

They're slaves to people who have not even asked for their slavery.
The dude posted one tweet about a Syrian child among his thousands of tweets about Somalia and Somalis. He posts useful information by the half hour and his work isn't going unnoticed since he has 15 000 followers. Stop your bullshit

Only dickriders here are you and AJ

The dude posted one tweet about a Syrian child among his thousands of tweets about Somalia and Somalis. He posts useful information by the half hour and his work isn't going unnoticed since he has 15 000 followers. Stop your bullshit

He posts general news about Somalia since he's a journalist.

But he posts #prayforPalestine.

Disgusting self hater. No prayers for Somalis.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
You retarded . Go to his Twitter page and you'll see in his bio "Editor at Radio Dalsan in Mogadishu, freelancer for news agencies". His fucking name is "Somalia live updates" and 90% of his tweets are just that, live updates from Somalia.
View attachment 6864

You have the mental capacity of a dog.
? Do I look like your father or one of your Sheikhs? Stop following me around like a lost puppy :birdman:

Hating on a man for praying for the orphans of a war-torn country is an all time low, some people are beyond comprehension. Also OP why don't you go and pray if you're just that "concerned" about the welfare of Somalis, where would being a little ever get you?

Status
Not open for further replies.