SHAMELESS Rebel Media trying to push the angle that the Mosque Shooter was Muslim....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
and that there's a government cover-up!

Absolutely disgusting. If I was the Moroccan dude I'd sue Ezra Levant for a f*ck-ton of money.

@AbdiJohnson supports this despicable channel. He probably believes the shooter was Muslim as well.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Doesn't surprise me one bit, "MUH NARRATIVE" is more important to these people than the truth. But i must admit that it's amusing watching them desperately trying to pin this on a Muslim :hemad:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
walahi they're actually horrible :pacspit:

do none of these ppl have a conscience? if i were one of those reporters i would demand at least a 500k salary to be saying that kinda shit

and that there's a government cover-up!

Absolutely disgusting. If I was the Moroccan dude I'd sue Ezra Levant for a f*ck-ton of money.

@AbdiJohnson supports this despicable channel. He probably believes the shooter was Muslim as well.

It is YouTube channel who was pulled out of TV (sun TV) due to lack of audience. Don't give them any publicity.

i thought them painting the mantaly ill somali guy killing his sisters as an "honor killing" was bad but now they done lost their minds. terroism is only committed by white people in canada...get over it

Last edited:
CNN is fake news but it is your #1 source of news. When will you people condemn CNN?

:draketf:
I never watch CNN nor have I linked to them, ever. Shitty copout to try and avoid my post

Rebel Media is fake news. You need to admit that because you actively watch them and spread their fake news all over here

:draketf:
I never watch CNN nor have I linked to them, ever. Shitty copout to try and avoid my post

Rebel Media is fake news. You need to admit that because you actively watch them and spread their fake news all over here

Will you condemn CNN for being fake news?

don't deflect now

CNN is a piece of shit, but even they'd never stoop to this level. i doubt even Breitbart would

Rebel Media is not news. They are opinion.

Will you condemn CNN for being fake news?

Rebel Media is not news. They are opinion.
Is this negro playing dodgeball or something?:draketf::deadrose:

I don't care about CNN nor do I read CNN. Nobody here on this forum posts news from CNN.

image.jpeg

I ask you again battyboi, will you condemn Rebel Media for being fake news?

I condemn fake news everyday.
You're 15.

Imagine if this was replaced with Arab and Muslim. There would be an uproar. CBC is even more fake news than CNN.

I condemn fake news everyday.
You're 15.

Imagine if this was replaced with Arab and Muslim. There would be an uproar.

Will you condemn Rebel Media for being fake news? They're the only topic of this thread, not CNN or other fake news.

Again I ask; Will you condemn Rebel Media for being fake news?

Abdi "b-b-but CNN, ayrabs and moslems!" Johnson:siilaanyolaugh:

Will you condemn Rebel Media for being fake news? They're the only topic of this thread, not CNN or other fake news.

Again I ask; Will you condemn Rebel Media for being fake news?

Abdi "b-b-but CNN, ayrabs and moslems!" Johnson:siilaanyolaugh:

Why will he condemn the same people/media that he snitchs and provides them with anti Somali/Islam propaganda!!!!!! Don't be naive!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.