Shark eats Russian in Egypt

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP

just how many sharks are doing this?? if AI was doing this, it would be a huge deal... but we're just supposed to sit back and allow sharks to eat humans???

is it time to declare war on sharks and start attacking sharks in retaliation??

just how many sharks are doing this?? if AI was doing this, it would be a huge deal... but we're just supposed to sit back and allow sharks to eat humans???

is it time to declare war on sharks and start attacking sharks in retaliation??
kansuzttosa91.jpg

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just because the guy is Russian look how they mock his death in the comments.These are the people who will later lecture us on morality.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just because the guy is Russian look how they mock his death in the comments.These are the people who will later lecture us on morality.

I want Russia to win but wallahi I don't think I would take any pleasure in it if he was Ukrainian... I've worked with Ukrainians, for a company run by Ukrainians and I really respect their culture... anyways, it bothers me how these people can have this genocidal hatred towards Russians... even in war there are limits and only a sick person can take pleasure in innocent people being hurt...

and not only will they lecture us on morals but on racism!!!! they will lecture on racism while mocking someone dying just because he was Russian

Twitter users are actual NPCs. Russia goes to war with Ukraine = Russia bad = Russian people bad. That's how their one-way logic works, as if their countries don't start wars with other countries on the regular.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
Twitter users are actual NPCs. Russia goes to war with Ukraine = Russia bad = Russian people bad. That's how their one-way logic works, as if their countries don't start wars with other countries on the regular.

I mentioned before- this is literally Al Qaeda logic. The US does crimes against Muslims therefore the Al Qaeda extremists call for attacking innocent US civilians (including us Muslims living here I guess)... of course everyone rightly condemns this. but when these pro-Ukraine people have the same mindset towards random innocent Russian people, they think it's perfectly ok

Trending

Latest posts