Shaykh Saed Rageah - Israel leads the world in the sexual slavery of little girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's right though. Israel is the Thailand of the middle east when it comes to prostitution and human trafficking.

Lmao this liar has no shame :russ:

How about doing a little bit of research doqonyohow instead of slandering a daci who's making an effort at reforming our peoples.

Israel was and is notorious as a destination for sex traffickers. They were classified as a Tier 3 country by the US - the lowest rating.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/hook...7155969685614_762808213787053#f32dcdd45464ec8

It was at its height during the 90s, early 2000s. It's still ongoing and difficult to crack down on because of the legality of sex work in Israel.

Obviously the daci was being hyperbolic - but there's a foundation of truth there.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
How about doing a little bit of research doqonyohow instead of slandering a daci who's making an effort at reforming our peoples.

Israel was and is notorious as a destination for sex traffickers. They were classified as a Tier 3 country by the US - the lowest rating.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/hook...7155969685614_762808213787053#f32dcdd45464ec8

It was at its height during the 90s, early 2000s. It's still ongoing and difficult to crack down on because of the legality of sex work in Israel.

Obviously the daci was being hyperbolic - but there's a foundation of truth there.

He is a liar,period. Show me data which says Israel is number ONE in sex slavery. Dey dook our land and shieed.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Who cares about Israel? Last I checked we are not Jewish. If they are raping their girls and selling them, it's out of our hands. We have bigger issues of our own. In Afghanistan and Arabia they are making up hadith to rape their boys. And we have FGM in Somalia. I care more about that than about what does or doesn't happen in Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending