Sheeko Sheeko's latest Ep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Eman got all emotional & insulted the guy. This wasn't s debate more like let's see who's clapbacks are better!

Nigga said "when you in bed with a man, he's the one doing you not vice versa" :chrisfreshhah:

Notice how Eman flipped his point as if the nigga said "Ay, let have sex" talmbout no sexual act between you & me! As a therapist I can tell Eman is sexually frustrated. Facts
:sureman:

Eman got all emotional & insulted the guy. This wasn't s debate more like let's see who's clapbacks are better!

Nigga said "when you in bed with a man, he's the one doing you not vice versa" :chrisfreshhah:

Notice how Eman flipped his point as if the nigga said "Ay, let have sex" talmbout no sexual act between you & me! As a therapist I can tell Eman is sexually frustrated. Facts
:sureman:

I didn't like this episode...matter of fact I think this whole show is going south. I hope they bounce back. That nigga on the phone sounds like a retarded horny bastard.
Tell me in what world was his argument about being in bed with a woman relevant to the discussion. He embarassed himself. The moderator should have stepped in it was so disrespectful to women. I hope he doesn't tell his daughter that someday.

:whoa: Iman chick needs to relax!

have some pride woman geez stop embarrassing your fellow Xalimos!

The way she was being emotional like that made the Thursday guy seem like the winner.:sass1:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
good thing that nigga called in and didnt make an appearance cuz wuu is ceebeyn lahaa :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.