Sheikh Mohamed Idris TRIGGERS Many of his followers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of his use of the term Jamhuuriyadda when refering to Somaliland as he pleads for the release of alleged traitor Coldoon. The Honourable Sheikh was attacked and threatened by hordes of his followers. What a SHAMEFUR DISPRAY!

I wish I could write in Somali

I would have joined in their FB discussions and spread my views to them and debate them in any kind of discussion

Isn't that Sheikh Eritrean?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
SL should have never arrested this guy. This is not good press and does not reflect well on them. What is the point of appeasing the West by being democratic and westernlike if they are going to arrest a civillian for political disagreements? This madness.

Somalis all over the peninsula must have very little political acumen.

What you have to understand is that somali politics regardless of mamul is very primitive. Meesha political discourse wax la dhaho ma jirto.This guy got arrested but in other places he would have been shot and alshabab would have been blamed. I think he is fortunate to have been only arrested.

@AbdiJohnson his father is Eritrean and his mom somali. He is a credit to somali.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
By Allah i will boycot him, and never listen to his lectures until he disassociates from what he said.
And when the announcer says sh.idris is about to give lecture, i will stand up and walk away Insha Allah.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
I wish I could write in Somali

I would have joined in their FB discussions and spread my views to them and debate them in any kind of discussion

Isn't that Sheikh Eritrean?
what do u wanna say?

i put very strong message to the sheikh, to fear Allah, not to break the unity of Somalia. I made very strong islamist message that is pro-unity.

Because of his use of the term Jamhuuriyadda when refering to Somaliland as he pleads for the release of alleged traitor Coldoon. The Honourable Sheikh was attacked and threatened by hordes of his followers. What a SHAMEFUR DISPRAY!

The real shame was the he was arrested in the first place by a so called democratic state.

Status
Not open for further replies.