Sheikh Saed Rageh and his half Italian/half H-Y family

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's definently one of the most well known along with Sayed Soharsomething, some Sufi Pakistani sheikh in Calgary. These two are always in the media representing Canada's Muslims.

I've heard that he has tricked the Saudis and gets multiple mosque incomes. He is also involved in some anti terrorism government initiative that provides grants.

Bohol

VIP
He's definently one of the most well known along with Sayed Soharsomething, some Sufi Pakistani sheikh in Calgary. These two are always in the media representing Canada's Muslims.

I've heard that he has tricked the Saudis and gets multiple mosque incomes. He is also involved in some anti terrorism government initiative that provides grants.

It is easy to get money from Saudis. That is why all conservative politicians from south Somalia are rich, they all get money from Saudi
Arabia for being Al Islah and all those other political groups. All you have to do is wear khamees and claim you are representing their
view in backhome.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I have heard that is no longer the case. He divorced her a while back and married the
Italian one.

hmmmm there was a time he was looking for a second wife, a somali one and word was going around. I found it weird coz I always thought he already had a Somali wife because he posted a video with his full Somali son on youtube.

@Duke of Harshaw isn't Al Islah the Muslim brotherhood?

Rageh is a big Salafi. Many Somalis have joined Al Shabab were going daily at the mosque he used to lead.

www.jihadwatch.org/2015/02/toronto-imam-canadas-pm-harper-an-enemy-of-islam

It is easy to get money from Saudis. That is why all conservative politicians from south Somalia are rich, they all get money from Saudi
Arabia for being Al Islah and all those other political groups. All you have to do is wear khamees and claim you are representing their
view in backhome.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His first wife went crazy and was on integration tv singing. When he married her she was niqabi. Dude got daughters in their 20s but looks like a dude in his early 30s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending