Sheikh Shariif Promises if elected to break Somaliland apart into 2 States.

He has my support, if they want the 12 SSC votes they should help us against seccionists.

You are not going anywhere, just got of the phone with some family in Lasscanood, the voter turnout is..

giphy.gif

At this point, I'm only here to keep this useless hg sewer rat in check, for some reason you just can't keep your abgaal cuqdad in check, this is probably your third sharif thread bashing or lying about him within a month.

Since when is some random clout chasing facebook commentator proof of anything, especially when they're making ridiculous illogical statements such as this.

Last I checked sharif, was literally the only presidential candidate that congratulated those up north on their 18th of May celebration.

Those annoying daroods in SL was stupid enough to put all their chips in the failmaajo basket, and have proven themselves to be the biggest hawiye haters, inshallah they will continue to reap what they sow.

At this point, I'm only here to keep this useless hg sewer rat in check, for some reason you just can't keep your abgaal cuqdad in check, this is probably your third sharif thread bashing or lying about him within a month.

Since when is some random clout chasing facebook commentator proof of anything, especially when they're making ridiculous illogical statements such as this.

Last I checked sharif, was literally the only presidential candidate that congratulated those up north on their 18th of May celebration.

Those annoying daroods in SL was stupid enough to put all their chips in the failmaajo basket, and have proven themselves to be the biggest hawiye haters, inshallah they will continue to reap what they sow.
Very odd individual. Don't let this weirdo sow hate between us bro

Very odd individual. Don't let this weirdo sow hate between us bro

I understand the donkey basement dweller @$hadow defending his red lipped donkey adeer Shariif but what I don't get is why in God's name you claim to be HG while sucking up and twerking for the dameer who disses HG, you are either an sheegat claiming HG or just a cuck bila dhiig.

War niyoow wax isku har sharaftaada and stop begging other who hate your guts.

P,s. I have every right to criticize someone who wants to be my president, the red lips Shariif claims Somalia's Presidency not some dameer xaar stained shack in Jowhar with his Bantu kins, so miss me with that bulsh1t.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I understand the donkey basement dweller @$hadow defending his red lipped donkey adeer Shariif but what I don't get is why in God's name you claim to be HG while sucking up and twerking for the dameer who disses HG, you are either an sheegat claiming HG or just a cuck bila dhiig.

P,s. I have every right to criticize someone who wants to be my president, the red lips Shariif claims Somalia's Presidency not some dameer xaar stained shack in Jowhar with his Bantu kins, so miss me with that bulsh1t.
He is deff a shegaato i can smell them from a mile away :mjpls:

Sheikh Sharif is definitely not telling the truth, he couldn't give a damn if Somaliland were to become an officially recognized country as he would be still eating good

You're the black sheep here mate. Hg and Abgaal are brothers, a shady individual on a somali forum won't change that.

hes trying to take the wadani support away from farmaajo. expect him to make crazier claims the more desperate he becomes. i expect "i will annex socotra once i am elected" :dead:

hes trying to take the wadani support away from farmaajo. expect him to make crazier claims the more desperate he becomes. i expect "i will annex socotra once i am elected" :dead:
Defo low iq, hooyo matalo take on fake news, there is nothing worse taking from the spineless failmaajo.

Som

VIP
Sheikh Sharif is definitely not telling the truth, he couldn't give a damn if Somaliland were to become an officially recognized country as he would be still eating good
Agree 100%. That's why it's weird that SL leadership missed the opportunity to dialogue with guys like Sh.Sharif and Hassan Sheikh who clearly didn't care if SL got full recognition. Farmaajo is more wadani or at least he present himself as such so he probably won't be open to talks about recognition

Agree 100%. That's why it's weird that SL leadership missed the opportunity to dialogue with guys like Sh.Sharif and Hassan Sheikh who clearly didn't care if SL got full recognition. Farmaajo is more wadani or at least he present himself as such so he probably won't be open to talks about recognition

Well Farmajo is leaving soon I believe so his successor will probably be just similar to those two men you mentioned

Som

VIP
Well Farmajo is leaving soon I believe so his successor will probably be just similar to those two men you mentioned
Probably, last chance for S/Land. If Bihi is smart he would already be making recognition deals with presidential candidates in case they win

These hawiye niggas are the most shameless backwards and self destructive on the face of the Earth. Instead of focusing on ridding alkebab and Amisom from their land; they have the audacity to want to play politics with ppl who are living peacefully, free from foreign boots in their traditional land.

The sooner we civilise these folk the sooner Somalia gets better