Sheikh Umal Attacks Madobe and Deni

First it was Gurgurte's uncle 'Sheikh' Cali Wajiiz but when that didn't work I guess Dhiiqo had Marxuumka complain to one of his uncles in Nairobi as if that will change anything. @Abaq Can you get one of your other OG uncles like Sheikh Xasaan to join in against Gurgurte?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No No this is now it was record 13 hrs ago… Tuug umul hide behind the religion wa mafia alcapone 😂 marxumka and gurgurte call him and tell him make a fatwa about deni/madoowe ….

The terror age is coming to a close which I didn't imagine would end untill 2050 but it has ended from 2001 till 2020 before covid. Now Russia and China and its world order is re emerging and nations and tribes will shift back to those global winds which Saudi is already doing and Somalis usually copy after 20 years 😆

Somalis just copy Arabs and then wonder why Arabs hate them noone likes ppl who don't stand alone like a lion like Russia and China. They just exported Arab mess here while concealing their qabyalad motive inside it.

The terror age is coming to a close which I didn't imagine would end untill 2050 but it has ended from 2001 till 2020 before covid. Now Russia and China and its world order is re emerging and nations and tribes will shift back to those global winds which Saudi is already doing and Somalis usually copy after 20 years 😆

Somalis just copy Arabs and then wonder why Arabs hate them noone likes ppl who don't stand alone like a lion like Russia and China. They just exported Arab mess here while concealing their qabyalad motive inside it.
Arabs are the lowest of the low. The Jews take their land and kill their leaders whenever and wherever they want and they never respond. Nimanyahow cayaayarka iga daaya caraabi waa naagee!

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts

Terror age for Xamar is no where near coming to a close. There is unfortunately a serious possibility the second AMISOM or whatever they rebranded as now go, Xamar becomes Afghanistan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Terror age for Xamar is no where near coming to a close. There is unfortunately a serious possibility the second AMISOM or whatever they rebranded as now go, Xamar becomes Afghanistan.

It's dead I mean in the global context which is their daddy really the Arabs who r fleeing it so they will but as usual it takes like 20 years for Somalis whether to join or leave Arab movements lol. Afghanistan is a hard sell to them when they see their ppl live lower then they do lol, they look up to Arabs in particular gulf and where they go which is all towards Israel right now, and they will just copy after a decade or two.

The khaleeji I give them they pursue what is in their interest whether it's west or Israel or any new alliance they form, they don't come to Somalia to consult lol, it's Somalis who r slaves to khaleeji even if it's not in their interest.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Saudi r smart in some ways they expell al Qaeda or Osama who fled go Afghanistan to set up his project lol which Somalis all became slaves too, the trash of Saudi basically who couldn't even do his project there but needed to go to other Muslim countries to put them at risk and Somalis bited the bait but not cause they believe in it tho but assessed it as how it helps their clan interests and motives.

Somalis will join anything if it involves their clan interest even Jews, if u think they won't sign a deal with Israel for knowledge transfers of security and nukes u r sadly mistaken. But thankfully they joined an Arab movement who r not intelligent and resort to salafi tactics which can be studied thru their books and their security tech is so 200 years in the past, we knew they wouldn't ever win but just really serve the greater Israel n West interest of terrorism and help those nations be united if they didn't intervene, those nations wud turn on themselves lol.

First it was Gurgurte's uncle 'Sheikh' Cali Wajiiz but when that didn't work I guess Dhiiqo had Marxuumka complain to one of his uncles in Nairobi as if that will change anything. @Abaq
This is was back in the Farmajo time
No No this is now it was record 13 hrs ago… Tuug umul hide behind the religion wa mafia alcapone 😂 marxumka and gurgurte call him and tell him make a fatwa about deni/madoowe ….
That speech was delivered during Farmaajo's presidency.
In this video, Sheikh Umal explains to the Somali public that the video that recently surfaced is his previous speech from three years ago, but it is not a new speech.

Trending

Latest posts