She's piratically a Somali. Basically they are gaalo Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I see what you did there with the title :patrice:

its not my problem if my titles are witty to relay the info and you people cant comprehend. I might have some misspellings at times because im always using my phone not a laptop.

we are not going back to the days of somnet where we budded heads and I came into your inbox to solicit a favor:susp:
you were soliciting a lot of things from what i can remember :tacky:. i also remember that exposè i posted about you :westbrookswag:. after that everyone who ever messaged me asked me to not expose them, women included :wow1:. ah those were the days, i didn't dislike you back then though, just your antics which i guess AJ is known for now. i miss when somnet wasn't trash :tocry:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
you were soliciting a lot of things from what i can remember :tacky:. i also remember that exposè i posted about you :westbrookswag:. after that everyone who ever messaged me asked me to not expose them, women included :wow1:. ah those were the days, i didn't dislike you back then though, just your antics which i guess AJ is known for now. i miss when somnet wasn't trash :tocry:

ive left that to AJ. I am a senior troller. Ive earned my stars

Not to be rude or anything but every time you post something about Somalis 90% of the time you claim they are Somali but they don't look like Somali? What's up with that? I think you gotta fix up on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.