Jungle

VIP

FB_IMG_1727881422714.jpg

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP

Jungle

VIP
Its a big statement by HSM that after everything they all turned up. Ofc fatboy Deni and all after him as governor of puntland will always be spoilers and against progress of Somalia.

On the day Diyaano is sworn in as new police chief infront of the international community. Diplomats and security officials are in the audience. This is to show Denis clan are very much included in the federal govt and he is a certified spoiler. Puntland federal representatives are also on HSM side. FGS will hammer down the fact Deni is a spoiler as time goes on

I will wait for the communique.

Why is HSM bullying qoor qoor? Poor kid everyone left Eddie Murphy Jr also looks like axmed maadobe lost his limp.
FB_IMG_1727886107951.jpg

Something seems off, hes gone back to the 2011 look. If he is ill, ilaaheey caafimaad ha siyo odayga

QQ is a joker, what does he gain by being buddy buddy with you ilkàyar? Also he attempted to halt HSM evacuation of thousands of sacad families squatting on govt land.

in that picture you can make up HSM sent Guudlaawe and Madaale to laftagareen. Both Banaadir and Hirshabelle share lengthy borders with KGS. Some of you read too much into these politicians

Last edited:

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Next year is the true test with the extensions. When independent electoral council is decided, voting is set up in regional states, & LG/madobe having their elections after that. Those three things have to occur, then deni will face pressure.

Jungle

VIP

Shirka Wadatashiga Qaran oo maalintii labaad galay ayaa waxaa maanta hareeyay doodo adag oo ku saabsan jihada saxda ah ee uu dalku aadaayo, maqnaanshaha Puntland iyo sida laga yeelayo mataaladda Khaatumo State.

Sida wararku sheegayaan Madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh ayaa soo jeediyay mowqifkiisa ku aadan sida loo wajahayo marxaladaha soo socdo, isagoo soo bandhigay qorshihiisa ku aadan doorashooyinka heer Federaal iyo Heer Dowlad Goboleed.

Ilo ku dhow dhow shirka ayaa sheegaya in Madaxweynuhu uu dowlad goboleedyada usoo bandhigay qaabka loo hirgelinayo doorashooyinka qof iyo codka oo kala ah in afar bilood gudahood lagu ansixiyo sharciyada doorashooyinka iyo sharciga Xisbiyada, afar bil gudahood lagu qabto diiwaan gelinta dadweynaha, halka afarta bil ee u dambeysa lagu qabto doorashada qof iyo cod ee Golaha deegaannada.

Axmad Madoobe oo arrinkaas ka biya diidsan ayaa soo jeediyey su’aalo adag oo la xariira maqnaashaha Puntland, Maqaamka Khaatumo, iyo in heshiis siyaasadeed uu sharciyad siin karo dawlad goboleedyada.

Lama oga in Axmad Madoobe inuu mowqifkaas ka tanaasuli doono iyo in kale, laakiin madaxda seddax dawlad goboleed oo kale ayaa ku ra’yi ah Madaxweynaha - Abdiaziiz Goflyare
Only Ahmed Black raised questions about elections, puntland and future of khatumo.

End of day 2

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Its a big statement by HSM that after everything they all turned up. Ofc fatboy Deni and all after him as governor of puntland will always be spoilers and against progress of Somalia.

On the day Diyaano is sworn in as new police chief infront of the international community. Diplomats and security officials are in the audience. This is to show Denis clan are very much included in the federal govt and he is a certified spoiler. Puntland federal representatives are also on HSM side. FGS will hammer down the fact Deni is a spoiler as time goes on

I will wait for the communique.

View attachment 344570
Something seems off, hes gone back to the 2011 look. If he is ill, ilaaheey caafimaad ha siyo odayga

QQ is a joker, what does he gain by being buddy buddy with you ilkàyar? Also he attempted to halt HSM evacuation of thousands of sacad families squatting on govt land.

in that picture you can make up HSM sent Guudlaawe and Madaale to laftagareen. Both Banaadir and Hirshabelle share lengthy borders with KGS. Some of you read too much into these politicians
Madoobe looks deeply troubled in this pic and lost alot of weight @Removed whats going on?

Abaq

VIP
Trouble is he already signed and agreed to holding elections without them, and his last minute change of heart, which I fear is being prompted by his being asked to have over the keys to Kismayo port and airport, terms of which he had agreed to a while ago.
This is what we feared. I knew he would never fulfil his promises but the problem is the international community will ask all parties to stand by the agreements they have signed. This is the prob Puntland is facing today after they signed away direct aid years ago when Xamar was weaker. Madoobe has sold us and I don't know how he can come back from it

This is what we feared. I knew he would never fulfil his promises but the problem is the international community will ask all parties to stand by the agreements they have signed. This is the prob Puntland is facing today after they signed away direct aid years ago when Xamar was weaker. Madoobe has sold us and I don't know how he can come back from it
I hear he is all re-born, 'gar naqsaday' under a tree all on his own, has seen the light, and is willing to mend his old ways. Hard to tell though with politicians. Let us see how he manoeuvres out of this self-inflicted quagmire.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Madoobe looks deeply troubled in this pic and lost alot of weight @Removed whats going on?
The man clearly has some health issues he should be preparing a peaceful transfer of power but this is Africa. I’ll support him if he maintains these gains against AS though.
Trouble is he already signed and agreed to holding elections without them, and his last minute change of heart, which I fear is being prompted by his being asked to have over the keys to Kismayo port and airport, terms of which he had agreed to a while ago.
Does it take years to transfer keys? I was going to make a thread on how sspot residents shamelessly memory holed that projection.

The only port and airport keys under risk right now from a HSM employee is Bosaaso. Maybe you can learn from Sayid Axmed :sass1:
So what happened to the IC when JL openly refused a federal tax law like last month citing its supreme authority over taxation?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please stop hanging in these Darood echo chambers. You dont sound Ogaden anymore. :jcoleno:

Abaq

VIP
The man clearly has some health issues he should be preparing a peaceful transfer of power but this is Africa. I’ll support him if he maintains these gains against AS though.

Does it take years to transfer keys? I was going to make a thread on how sspot residents shamelessly memory holed that projection.

The only port and airport keys under risk right now from a HSM employee is Bosaaso. Maybe you can learn from Sayid Axmed :sass1:

So what happened to the IC when JL openly refused a federal tax law like last month citing its supreme authority over taxation?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please stop hanging in these Darood echo chambers. You dont sound Ogaden anymore. :jcoleno:
Sooner or later there is the risk it will backfire. See the situation Puntland is in today due to a hasty signature

Why do you think Ahmed M is now speaking up on behalf of PL and SSC? Surely, you do not think he is doing so in the best interest of said entities? And why now oppose what has already been technically agreed upon re: Constitutional amendments, elections, and format?

He proved he has no morals, Now he wants to use PL and SSC as an excuse to not move ahead with 1v1.
He signed his own death certificate.

1728082606396.png

Attachments

• 1728082569223.png
    1728082569223.png
    505.4 KB · Views: 6

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Sooner or later there is the risk it will backfire. See the situation Puntland is in today due to a hasty signature
PL went into total war over their diminished position in regards to the dastuur. The FGS fights them with aid and 5th columns. How is that relevant to ‘hasty signatures’???

Theres no difference between a unified port authority and the current status quo of the SNA.
Why do you think Ahmed M is now speaking up on behalf of PL and SSC? Surely, you do not think he is doing so in the best interest of said entities? And why now oppose what has already been technically agreed upon re: Constitutional amendments, elections, and format?
He was never in the best or worst interests of either. Its not in JLs favor for a unilateral election missing 2/3 Darood states among other reasons.

What MJs never understand is we will never let you have the same position on the constitution. No fearmongering or Garowe linkups with opposition will ever change that stance so we will never align with Deni. It can go parliament or die in deadlock.

Trending