Shity whole country Tanzania made their own helicopter while Somali busy to each other. *_*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
2dirjis.jpg

Source:
http://cctv-africa.com/2016/06/20/first-ever-tanzanian-manufactured-helicopter-to-start-flying-soon/

Last edited:
"also the popular gasoline powered VW flat engine board that is also used to make the “Robinson” helicopters in the US".

When your building cars, helicopters, planes, then you need to build your own engine. In Tanzania's case, they are manufacturing the body/exterior, which is not a big achievement. If they want to sell global, then they need to start manufacturing their own engines.

Tanzania is far from being shit believe me even the poorest of Swahili sphere(South Sudan) is faring better than Somalia, I know it's a hard pill to swallow but we all need a dose of realism to realize how shit our country fares against others in the continent

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Sad thing is we are helping their economy with our businesses and investment. Our businessmen and entrepreneurs are making lots of money all over East Africa, whilst creating jobs and adding to their economy.

Instead they could have been job creators in Somalia, but no....

:mjsuitcry:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Tanzania has a special place in my heart from the fire weed from arusha to sexy Arab mix women in zanzibar and that Konyagi drink. And the amazing serrengeti. I want to retire there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending