Shoto Todoroki so gal

I was wondering since like 2018 who the hell @Shoto Todoroki was and I just realized now it's Kim So Jin. It finally annoyed the hell out of me tonight when I randomly stumbled on a post of yours that I digged past your old posts and just now realized it's you. Never knew you were made a mod.

@Figo was the other one who confused me for months until one day he wrote Garowe on his profile. Easy peasy once I saw that.

:mjlol:

It should be a rule that you inform us if you decide to wear a new nigis. Nacala ku yaal

:childplease:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Idk who that person is or how they became a mod :chrisfreshhah:

Good to see you around again fella.This is my third name. You’re familiar with the first two because we interacted a lot back then. Stop being a pussy ninyow come out of the hole.:mjcry:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Idk who that person is or how they became a mod :chrisfreshhah:

Good to see you around again fella.This is my third name. You’re familiar with the first two because we interacted a lot back then. Stop being a pussy ninyow come out of the hole.:mjcry:
I miss @Western4Life posts even though we had beef for some time. Come back seriously.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:russ: Dude says I have a son who’s 10 years younger than me. :damn:
:damedamn:

He’s been 23 for 8 years now.:mjlaugh:

@Abdisamad3 Ninyow defend yourself :damn:
He dropped his little sister's ID and claimed it was his age looool

@Gibiin-Udug wants to secure a reer hirsi.. That's why she's making all this trouble with me and my cousin dee.. Adiga wax ba ma fahmin waali :mjlol:
Reer hersi? Aren't they the most dramatic out of all Omar? Every reer hersi I've known loves to argue. :lolbron:

Reer hersi? Aren't they the most dramatic out of all Omar? Every reer hersi I've known loves to argue. :lolbron:

Most dramatic are the reer mahad,
Most tempered are the reer khalaf
The reer hirsi are the most easy going mostly focused on business and making money :cool:

But you probably already know this, that's why you want to secure one of us right :browtf:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Case in point @Abdisamad3 :russ:
This dude been arguing with you for years. I feel like it’s about time y’all take this to the luuq.:hemad: