Should I start my Somali sports/hoops page ?

im sure everybody has seen me highlight Somali athletic talent especially when it comes to basketball I think i might’ve introduced certain lowkey players to the wider community members what do you guys think i need feedback from yall on here I wanna take this to the next level eventually maybe host camps training create prep teams etc

@haye haye im sure everybody has seen me highlight Somali athletic talent especially when it comes to basketball shit I think I introduced certain lowkey players to the wider community members what do you guys think i need feedback from yall on here I wanna take this to the next level eventually maybe host camps training etc

Yeah, I think we would all be excited to see that. Somali sports in general is so neglected. I think it's bad for the athletes as well if they don't have a reputable place that can highlight them. It's good for their PR, they can come to you for promotion and interviews. Somalis are very supportive of their own, it will help to give them some morale that their people are behind them. Even interviewing non-Somali athletes could be interesting if you get big enough. I see these youths running sports twitters and it would be cool if a Somali was getting those opportunities!

This is also a good experience for you, you can make connections with people in the Somali sports world and highlight smaller up and coming athletes which may give them better connections in turn. I like your idea of sports clinics and training camps as well, giving the kids something productive to be involved in is always a great thing. And maybe you'll work up to Somali sports minister one day :)

Inshallah, go for it bro.

Yeah, I think we would all be excited to see that. Somali sports in general is so neglected. I think it's bad for the athletes as well if they don't have a reputable place that can highlight them. It's good for their PR, they can come to you for promotion and interviews. Somalis are very supportive of their own, it will help to give them some morale that their people are behind them. Even interviewing non-Somali athletes could be interesting if you get big enough. I see these youths running sports twitters and it would be cool if a Somali was getting those opportunities!

This is also a good experience for you, you can make connections with people in the Somali sports world and highlight smaller up and coming athletes which may give them better connections in turn. I like your idea of sports clinics and training camps as well, giving the kids something productive to be involved in is always a great thing. And maybe you'll work up to Somali sports minister one day :)

Inshallah, go for it bro.
Respect bro every country I’ve seen so far has a page that highlights upcoming talent and a player database for their national teams

im sure everybody has seen me highlight Somali athletic talent especially when it comes to basketball I think i might’ve introduced certain lowkey players to the wider community members what do you guys think i need feedback from yall on here I wanna take this to the next level eventually maybe host camps training create prep teams etc
You should sxb you’d be a pioneer

there is this page on ig @somaliathlete who posts regulary and has 90k followers. Mostly soccer though. One for basketball will be noice.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Go for it, make sure to shout me out

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1721370106782.png

Trending