Should the Menace retire or is he still needed?

Should the Menace retire?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't finish his thoughts. He clickbait titles but with not so exciting content. He curses everyone in politics like a geezer. He is senile.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
whos menace?
hqdefault.jpg

I don´t know if he needs to hang it up, but his gossiping skills are up there with the best habaryars i´ve came across. The majority of his threads are clickbait and it feels like he makes 10 threads a day. behaviour like that reflects a kid, not a middle aged man.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don´t know if he needs to hang it up, but his gossiping skills are up there with the best habaryars i´ve came across. The majority of his threads are clickbait and it feels like he makes 10 threads a day. behaviour like that reflects i kid, not a middle aged man.

Is the daily Mail a habayar too?

Some people are Twitter addict ( like trump) and I just treat this like my Twitter

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Does somalispot pay ur bills sxb? I don´t think so, i don´t agree with daily mail´s clickbait and gossiping. Since they do it, do u have to do it as well?

somalispot don't pay my bills but some odeys sit at a cafe shop all day qabiil-baiting while I do this on the go. I assure you I pay my bills and I work harder than you. It's hard to believe, isn't it. :camby:Go migrate to Israel you dam black Hebrew

somalispot don't pay my bills but some odeys sit at a cafe shop all day qabiil-baiting while I do this on the go. I assure you I pay my bills and I work harder than you. It's hard to believe, isn't it. :camby:Go migrate to Israel you dam black Hebrew

Did i poke the middle aged sour farax? And you are bringing religious insults as well... clap ur dabo for you´re arab boss niyo. My future is brighter then whatever u got going on, while you work hard i work smart. Quality over quantity everyday, and when i´m done with my education i will be very well off. I hope whatever gaajo place you live in takes care of you:feedme:.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Did i poke the middle aged sour farax? And you are bringing religious insults as well... clap ur dabo for you´re arab boss niyo. My future is brighter then whatever u got going on, while you work hard i work smart. Quality over quantity everyday, and when i´m done with my education i will be very well off. I hope whatever gaajo place you live in takes care of you:feedme:.

Just make your vote heard adeer, stop this qoomu-luudh nonesense.

Status
Not open for further replies.