Show this video to your mom and 99% your mom won't find her attractive bc of one reason but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
To me she's authentic and beautiful.

I'm talking about the girl in the center ( also the girl to the left too)

This notion that our Somali people have of blackness must come to an end.

Girls are lightening themselves with mercury to please out society's expectations.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I'm glad many are waking up to the toxic reality of self hatred of the dark skin. I would class this as a mental disease. Due to the notion that one strips away their colour in order to feed a warped sense of buety. It is something I cannot fathom as normality. It is indeed a mental illness due to symptoms of low self esteem and inner hate.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
f*ck

I'm agreeing with both ELX and Menace
I am greatly opposed to the idea of bleaching as a healthcare professional this cannot be deemed as safe. Therefore I will in future conduct a longitudinal study analysing it's effects. If the shock factor doesn't stop these women I do not know what will. It has to end #darkisbuetiful

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Just look at her manne, she a dying and dangered black antelope. Look at her neck and sculpted face. She's a dime in my book

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What kind of Topsy turvy shit is this?

Menace posts a relevant and thought provoking thread, and I'm agreeing with every word :jcoleno:

@merka sxb what is dis? :jcoleno:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What kind of Topsy turvy shit is this?

Menace posts a relevant and thought provoking thread, and I'm agreeing with every word :jcoleno:

@merka sxb what is dis? :jcoleno:

Am I suppose to be shallow and a neef at all times? Waar sometimes I am intellectual. Sadly I'm overtaking by my deep desire to annihilate the Somali V

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Bleaching is just nasty and that white powder girls use on aroos botool what its called is nasty aswell

Mercury

VIP
In weddings one must be crowned the fairest of them all. A crown which dutifully expresses the buety of a yellow bone woman.

Thats true specially at somali weddings the lighter the bride the prettier she is which is just stupid

btw that girl to the left is cute

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Thats true specially at somali weddings the lighter the bride the prettier she is which is just stupid

btw that girl to the left is cute
What can we do its a mental crusade we can only educate individuals until the practice becomes obsolete. Just like the smoking ban send out various messages to the community. If we bombard them with messages the human mind will accept that such practice cannot go on any longer. As a consequence we will retain our buetiful dark women.

Mercury

VIP
What can we do its a mental crusade we can only educate individuals until the practice becomes obsolete. Just like the smoking ban send out various messages to the community. If we bombard them with messages the human mind will accept that such practice cannot go on any longer. As a consequence we will retain our buetiful dark women.

True but I think in the long run its better if ppl just accept the skin they born with weter its coca cola redbone or even precious purple natural is always prettier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending