Shukaansi App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

Have you all heard of this new East African dating app called Shukaansi App it is now Available for Both IOS & Android World Wide!!

Not only do you get to see people who are on the app in your city but if you upgrade and get Super Shukaansi you can swipe right and left all over the world and you can Speed Date which other app don't have.

Go check out their website www.shukaansi.ca and for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter @shukaansiapp.

002.png

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
There will be Probably like 1200 guys and 50 girls

didn't think about that

the standard dating app rules would prolly still apply. but maybe the meshing of ethnicities in a specific locale is what might attract a few more women.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
CD's status on Shukaansi: "MJ or keep walking. Chatting wet xoolos. The Rockefeller own 99% of the world are you blind? Nacalaa don't even message me"

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Hi Everyone,

Have you all heard of this new East African dating app called Shukaansi App it is now Available for Both IOS & Android World Wide!!

Not only do you get to see people who are on the app in your city but if you upgrade and get Super Shukaansi you can swipe right and left all over the world and you can Speed Date which other app don't have.

Go check out their website www.shukaansi.ca and for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter @shukaansiapp.

So Im guessing youre the owner of this app

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
"I proudly hold the charm and mystery of Ethiopia in my soul."

3211396764_4bd6fb6bb3_b.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
CD's status on Shukaansi: "MJ or keep walking. Chatting wet xoolos. The Rockefeller own 99% of the world are you blind? Nacalaa don't even message me"
Wallahi my game is subtle but insidious when it comes to baptising them thighs. I don't discriminate when it comes to mashing & dashing but when it comes to wifey I have to have an MJ girl cause when I want to talk siyaasad I don't have to leave the house or worry about if she'll poison my cuunto inkaar qabtadaa.

@Mohamud shukansi game hi there you alluring prepossessing your looks are malevolent & endearing would you like to read a book over some tea? Perhaps we can frolic in the library while we grapple with some thesis.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Wallahi my game is subtle but insidious when it comes to baptising them thighs. I don't discriminate when it comes to mashing & dashing but when it comes to wifey I have to have an MJ girl cause when I want to talk siyaasad I don't have to leave the house or worry about if she'll poison my cuunto inkaar qabtadaa.

@Mohamud shukansi game hi there you alluring prepossessing your looks are malevolent & endearing would you like to read a book over some tea? Perhaps we can frolic in the library while we grapple with some thesis.
:yloezpe:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

no response sxb you win

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
no response sxb you win
@Mohamud be the type of nigga to turn around when a girl is in his bedroom undressing in order to make out & says may we elope first perhaps then we may exchange bodily fluids cause for the life of me I can't stomach it now the idea of our sexual organs rubbing against each other so much friction:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.