Sick of the existence of pick me b*tches

What kind of mental retardation and self-loathing is this?

Clearly a by-product of p0rn normalisation in society subxanallah.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its called western society. This was the same shit they tried to import to afganistan. You cant change something which is already a set standard. This is what they call freedom lol

Last edited:
Some people have no shame, unfortunately. This is only said out loud to appease men mind you. These are the same men who think it's gay to clean in between their futo. City girls down by -10000 points.

What kind of mental retardation and self-loathing is this?

Clearly a by-product of p0rn normalisation in society subxanallah.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Times have changed. I’m not sure I would call this “pick me” behavior. And while I agree is at the root, this transformation is mostly because of social media. The memes and funny videos people share around tend to be more sexual since most of the internet is sexually frustrated.

People like Amy Schumer capitalized on this and made a career out of it. Woman-makes-sex-jokes is a pretty reliable format to becoming famous if you’re a woman. Most female comedians, although very talented, most often just exploit this and it works. You just talk about sex and you get instant attention and views.

Times have changed. I’m not sure I would call this “pick me” behavior. And while I agree is at the root, this transformation is mostly because of social media. The memes and funny videos people share around tend to be more sexual since most of the internet is sexually frustrated.

People like Amy Schumer capitalized on this and made a career out of it. Woman-makes-sex-jokes is a pretty reliable format to becoming famous if you’re a woman. Most female comedians, although very talented, most often just exploit this and it works. You just talk about sex and you get instant attention and views.
Yeah, that role reversal in gender norms is fascinating to the masses when it comes to the entertainment biz, that's for sure.

But I think you're understating the misogynistic motivations behind this mentality. The reason why I say pick me isn't to dismiss the role social media has played but to zero in on how common this self-hatred amongst young women has become and how sad it is. She's viewing her own sexuality through the lens of painful sacrifice over mutual pleasure for both her and her man and pushing that out to the mainstream where impressionable teen girls are active on that godawful app. I don't really care for this random user, I just wanted to call attention to this strange self-esteem issue in young women that needs healing.

Inshallah.

Trending