Sigh.. I'm in a dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I can't paint my nails with regular nail polish because I pray, I can't have my nails done because I want to pray. I've been trying to grow my own nails but they break and are always thin, I've tried different techniques.

What does Islam really say about nail polish? What if I take wuduu before putting on nail polish so the water can touch my nails and then during every salaat, I can take wuduu with my nail polish. I'm tired of having plain nails damnit. I don't like henna on my nails, it's fobbish. And I don't like the black thing also, it takes weeks and weeks to come off.

I want to have cute nails damnit.

How about press ons?

I can't really answer that but if you don't mind me asking, why do girls do stuff like nails? Is it to impress guys? Cuz that's personally the last thing I look at.

Just trying to understand is all.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I can't really answer that but if you don't mind me asking, why do girls do stuff like nails? Is it to impress guys? Cuz that's personally the last thing I look at.

Just trying to understand is all.

Silly rabbit. Girls don't do things to impress guys.

I can't speak for other girls but I like my nails to be flawless. I hate seeing my plain nails.

Use xinnah if you want to dye your Nails.Nail polish is not porous thud does not allow water to reach thr surface of the nail.Wudhu is done not to routinely wash your body parts but it a cleansing agent. It wipes sins.
May Allah make it easy for us to follow the Sunnah.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Use xinnah if you want to dye your Nails.Nail polish is not porous thud does not allow water to reach thr surface of the nail.Wudhu is done not to routinely wash your body parts but it a cleansing agent. It wipes sins.
May Allah make it easy for us to follow the Sunnah.

I hate henna. I really hate henna on my nails. Just even thinking about it makes me mad.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I rock with plain nails these days. I hardly wear nail polish unless I'm going somewhere.
Get the nail polish remover pad

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I can't paint my nails with regular nail polish because I pray, I can't have my nails done because I want to pray. I've been trying to grow my own nails but they break and are always thin, I've tried different techniques.

What does Islam really say about nail polish? What if I take wuduu before putting on nail polish so the water can touch my nails and then during every salaat, I can take wuduu with my nail polish. I'm tired of having plain nails damnit. I don't like henna on my nails, it's fobbish. And I don't like the black thing also, it takes weeks and weeks to come off.

I want to have cute nails damnit.

How about press ons?

Look for breathable nail polish. They're a halal option but can be pretty pricey.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Look for breathable nail polish. They're a halal option but can be pretty pricey.
I've the inglot one. It sucks. It's runny and not shiny. Btw it was 22 dollars a bottle, I got 3 to try, I got them when it first came out.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I've the inglot one. It sucks. It's runny and not shiny. Btw it was 22 dollars a bottle, I got 3 to try, I got them when it first came out.

Really? I only have the black one but it seemed caadi to me. Your only other option is to wear regular nail polish but constantly remove the polish when you need to make wudu.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Then why do they dress ty:childplease:
To show off their fit body to fat chicks. It's never about men. It's about making other chicks feel insecure. Oooooops did I just spill the secret. :diddyswag::mybusiness::sass2::sass1:

Q

Queen Carawelo

So tell me why females ask guys how they look:axvmm9o:

So chicks ask you how they look? :childplease:

If you two are in a relationship then I don't see any problem of her asking you how she looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.