Siilanyo's proposal for somalia in 1991-

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
25 Years a Slave - The life and times of Somaliland.

very true, i mean we have amison occupying our capital and enslaving our women raping them whenever and wherever

we also have kenyans who completely control parts of our country and kenyan generals dropping in to check their property

our people are starving and living off foreign aid

wait a sec, that aint Somaliland, that is somalia :drakegrin::chrisfreshhah::hahaidiot:

Apollo

VIP
Still beats being an impotent wannabe country being ignored by the whole world for a quarter of a century. Get with the program. siilaanyolaugh

waraabe

Your superior
Still beats being an impotent wannabe country being ignored by the whole world for a quarter of a century. Get with the program. siilaanyolaugh

being raped literally beats being unrecognised nation

Somaliland is an Aid donor to somalia:drakelaugh:

This document really underscores my respect for SNM. USC had a branch that was similar to SNM (USC-Mogadishu or the abgaal branch). Unfortunately, the other branch, USC-Habar Gidir, was bloodthirsty, power-hungry, and uncompromising. their retard leaders and their hordes of drug using moriyans from the central regions fucked up the country. Had they not exited, Somalia would not be in its current predicament.

waraabe

Your superior
This document really underscores my respect for SNM. USC had a branch that was similar to SNM (USC-Mogadishu or the abgaal branch). Unfortunately, the other branch, USC-Habar Gidir, was bloodthirsty, power-hungry, and uncompromising. their retard leaders and their hordes of drug using moriyans from the central regions fucked up the country. Had they not exited, Somalia would not be in its current predicament.

is this a bad proposition.

S

Shamis

SNM were bloodthirsty and let's not act like Abgaal USC members didn't take part in the civil war. Not one of these groups cared about Somalia, they were special interest qabiil groups. They had nothing to offer besides being the other side of the kacaan coin.

waraabe

Your superior
SNM were bloodthirsty and let's not act like Abgaal USC members didn't take part in the civil war. Not one of these groups cared about Somalia, they were special interest qabiil groups. They had nothing to offer besides being the other side of the kacaan coin.

so why aren't there complaints about SNM from minority qabiils. I have yet to hear of darod saying they were abused and killed by SNM.

S

Shamis

SNM killed school children. Be a proud Lander without supporting militias.

very true, i mean we have amison occupying our capital and enslaving our women raping them whenever and wherever

we also have kenyans who completely control parts of our country and kenyan generals dropping in to check their property

our people are starving and living off foreign aid

wait a sec, that aint Somaliland, that is somalia :drakegrin::chrisfreshhah::hahaidiot:
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Mudane according to world u belong to the same country called Somalia looooooool

waraabe

Your superior
That's what my friend from Awdal told me.
your friend is a liar

do you know all the looted stuff from hargeisa was directly taken to borama to be sold in Ethiopia, samaroon were in cahoots with faqash. If SNM tried them like USC tried some clans, you would never hear the end of it.

Ask yourself why harti in SL have never said they were attacked or murdered by SNM

S

Shamis

I hear different variations of the looting story every time it's brought up. Some say it was xaraashed in Xamar or other regions in the South and now it's Dir from up North. The only verifiable truth is that looting took place.

Northern Dir have always been anti kacaan though because they were the most ignored in terms of development.

waraabe

Your superior
I hear different variations of the looting story every time it's brought up. Some say it was xaraashed in Xamar or other regions in the South and now it's Dir from up North. The only verifiable truth is that looting took place.

Northern Dir have always been anti kacaan though because they were the most ignored in terms of development.
they were pretty pro kacaan

Status
Not open for further replies.