Singapore to cane Saudi diplomat for molesting hotel intern

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Caning is a federal punishment in Singapore?

Edit: Apparently, it's a 'traditional' punishment, which is what caused confusion, cuz I knew they for sure weren't under Shariah.

Caning is a federal punishment in Singapore?

Edit: Apparently, it's a 'traditional' punishment, which is what caused confusion, cuz I knew they for sure weren't under Shariah.
They actually learned it from the British during colonial rule :icon lol:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
By swinging by rope, you mean hanging?:icon lol:

Apparently, they put their prisoners to work too. I like that tbh.
In Sweden prisoners are drop kicked into various job-training programs run by universities which teach them how to find work after their release.

VixR

Veritas
In Sweden prisoners are drop kicked into various job-training programs run by universities which teach them how to find work after their release.
It's a smart way to rehabilitate and avoid recycling inmates, plus they have a better chance of succeeding out there with new job skills in their arsenal.

In Singapore you get caned for molesting women while in the US you get to be President. :mjlol:

They did it because of diplomatic immunity. But it's amazing they karbashed him and humiliated him. Any many countries diplomats don't even get a slap on the wrist.

They sentenced a Saudi to Death a few years ago for killing a prostitute.

They did it because of diplomatic immunity. But it's amazing they karbashed him and humiliated him. Any many countries diplomats don't even get a slap on the wrist.

They sentenced a Saudi to Death a few years ago for killing a prostitute.
He went to Singapore for vacation so he didn't have diplomatic status during his stay there. :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.