SJWs have taken over and are ruining the West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That's actually a federal mandate. Ever since the Civil Service Act in 1908 the Canadian government started implementing human right charters into their Public Service laws. The implication was that minority groups needed more than government mandates, they needed equity laws to ensure they weren't treated unfairly. In 1986 (I believe. I ain't brushed up on my public policy) this was extended to government contractors taking in over 200 grand in subsidies.

Now a municipal government doing this is weird. Purely because most contractors from the GTA are outside Toronto and their workforce is obviously not as diverse as the city itself. Toronto based companies will get preferential treatment and not because they're more effective. We all lose when our roads are shit.

Apollo

VIP
SJWs have been created by the Frankfurt School of Marxism. Instead of violent communist revolutions, they want to take over the West through cultural Marxism.

The term ''Political Correctness'' is also a communist term.

SJWs have been created by the Frankfurt School of Marxism. Instead of violent communist revolutions, they want to take over the West through cultural Marxism.

The term ''Political Correctness'' is also a communist term.

The only people talking about this are the facist and racist. Other europeans just say "pc gone mad". But the racist talk about in detail

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The only people talking about this are the facist and racist. Other europeans just say "pc gone mad". But the racist talk about in detail
Iska dhaaf, the guy is the somali representative sent from /pol/

Iska dhaaf, the guy is the somali representative sent from /pol/

Sxb have you got any idea why cadaanka would allow their culture to be distorted and their way of life altered to suit the needs of immigrants. Interestingly its only stormfront people that mention this.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sxb have you got any idea why cadaanka would allow their culture to be distorted and their way of life altered to suit the needs of immigrants. Interestingly its only stormfront people that mention this.
Culture isn't something static to begin with so I whole disagree with that premise, the thing is they preach biniadaanimo so it's time for them to walk the walk. Also in cases like Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan they've been actively involved in destabilizing these countries so in a way it's a form of schadenfreude, not the refugee dying at sea part but ruining another nation and then crying muh culture when you get refugees part.
:damedamn:
Stormfront is on some next level shit though, they're We Wuz Kangzing everything from Ancient Egypt to the first natives in North America.
:mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
1472820433958.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending