Skinnies do you get paid weekly or biweekly? Which one do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhagax

no comments
selling khat?

huh!, where i live qaad is illegal we don't do that sh*t. isdaji sxb
westbrookswag.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I spend that much on coffee istaqfurrallah lmao people live on that?
I'm illegal. I cut grass and get $60 a week.:mjcry: Me and my ni99a Juan bout that grass life.

Think about a brother before you spend $50 on a coffee again.:mjsuitcry:

Hubble

VIP
I'm illegal. I cut grass and get $60 a week.:mjcry: Me and my ni99a Juan bout that grass life.

Think about a brother before you spend $50 on a coffee again.:mjsuitcry:

Honestly? That's not enough to live on and I hope it's actually your pocket money for while you're studying. I buy two speciality coffees a day, one in the morning and one at lunch so about £6.30 a day which isn't quite $50 but it's close. I will evaluate my spending, though. Maybe I'll just get an extra large in the morning and cut out the lunch time one.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Honestly? That's not enough to live on and I hope it's actually your pocket money for while you're studying. I buy two speciality coffees a day, one in the morning and one at lunch so about £6.30 a day which isn't quite $50 but it's close. I will evaluate my spending, though. Maybe I'll just get an extra large in the morning and cut out the lunch time one.
I eat a meal a day and, save the rest for rent.
I've seen some who spend almost $20 on one round.:snoop:
I'm more of a tea person so I don't fuk with coffee.

Hubble

VIP
I eat a meal a day and, save the rest for rent.
I've seen some who spend almost $20 on one round.:snoop:
I'm more of a tea person so I don't fuk with coffee.

I have to have three meals or I won't be able to concentrate. I pack my own lunch. Coffee is expensive, if they made Somali tea anywhere nearby I'd happily switch. Tea is the better drink. Almost all my money goes on rent, I wish I was a landlord sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.