Skinny genes vs skinny jeans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have stores been taken over by slim trousers ,skinny Jeans ,etc .?
One had to hike around the entire store to find some regular fitting trousers . I don't want to be one of those skinny Somalia. Fellow who wear skinny jeans with their skeleton frame .nor do I want to decrease my sperm count .

In other news ,may Allah guide vixr to become my righteous and obedient wife .

Who is the adheer warsame ,the troll who can't even spell Adeer ?

And how are we going to ignore @real the warya,2-1 to the hooligans ?

Not necessarily . Our ancestors would have probably thought that our well moisturised bodies and soft hands are indicators of homosexuality .imagine going back in time a hundreds to Somalia and cleaning ,cooking as a man ....or changing diapers .they would have ex-communicated you from your clan . Skinny jeans are so popular it would be impossible for all those people to be gay .

Not necessarily . Our ancestors would have probably thought that our well moisturised bodies and soft hands are indicators of homosexuality .imagine going back in time a hundreds to Somalia and cleaning ,cooking as a man ....or changing diapers .they would have ex-communicated you from your clan . Skinny jeans are so popular it would be impossible for all those people to be gay .
All the stuff you mentioned are daily chores that are done by single men (diaper changing is occasional for married men).
Wearing Skinny jeans was like a code for homosexuality back when it was criminalised, so they would know whose within their circles.

But is not criminalised now and skinny jeans are so prevelant it would be impossible for all those people to be gay .it is sign of ones fashion taste and change of the times rather than an indicator of ones sexuality .

But is not criminalised now and skinny jeans are so prevelant it would be impossible for all those people to be gay .it is sign of ones fashion taste and change of the times rather than an indicator of ones sexuality .
Qaniis apologist pro-LGBT left wing hipster culture took over it. The manufacturers were paying homage to their past history.

Status
Not open for further replies.