Skydiving would you do it?

Would you?

• Total voters

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
It's exciting to put yourself in a situation where you could brutally die from falling because you thought jumping falling 5,000 feet in the air was a great idea. I mean are you really living if you don't ever feel the fear, nausea, and desperation of wanting to BE alive?

Cartman

reformed
It's exciting to put yourself in a situation where you could brutally die from being crushed. Are you really living if you don't ever feel the fear, nausea, and desperation of wanting to be alive?
Exactly why we have token residents here to cause these emotions on the daily with their threads and posts :pachah1:

Personally, I wouldn't do it. It's not that I'm afraid of heights (I'm not) but it seems high risk for low reward imo.
There are lots of ways to have fun without putting your life at risk. :mjdontkno:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
How can you gamble your life like that

:snoop:
Because at some point you realize that nothing satisfies you anymore and living a dull depressing life barely of any joy is worst than falling 5,000 feet in the air. ALSO if we are technically speaking we are gambling our lives every day. We take risks every time we walk out, drive, eat out, and go to public spaces. You never know what could happen good or bad.

Because at some point you realize that nothing satisfies you anymore and living a dull depressing life barely of any joy is worst than falling 5,000 feet in the air. ALSO if we are technically speaking we are gambling our lives every day. We take risks every time we walk out, drive, eat out, and go to public spaces. You never know what could happen good or bad.

That's necessary risks, jumping out of a plane and relying on some bag is willingly could liken it to attempted suicide .

:ohlord:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Aren’t Somalis suicidal maniacs already though? Sky diving? Piece of cake :westbrookswag:
Well said
A GIF History of Leo DiCaprio Raising Glasses -- Vulture | Funny dad memes,  Dad humor, Memes

Trending