Slave of Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
AbdiJohnson was born in 2012.

I left Islam because there are many errors and inconsistencies in your faith. I am a hafiz so I was able to look at your faith with considerable analysis.

My master is the West and he is treating me very fine. How is your Arab Master treating you? The one who hasn't given you permanent residency/passport during the civil war? The one who treated Somalis like garbage and showed you no humanity?

I left Islam because there are many errors and inconsistencies in your faith. I am a hafiz so I was able to look at your faith with considerable analysis.

My master is the West and he is treating me very fine. How is your Arab Master treating you? The one who hasn't given you permanent residency/passport during the civil war? The one who treated Somalis like garbage and showed you no humanity?

Islam is not synonyms to the word" arab", the biggest Islamic countries are malaysia and indonesia, they became Muslim through the trade. Take easy AJ

I do, he is an infectious disease but it's a happy occasion so what the hell.

anigif_enhanced-10778-1409183280-14.gif

Young Popeye

Call me pops

Hafiz?:mjlol:mr hempher the british spy was also a hafiz. True faith consists of acceptance through the heart not "considerable scientific analysis". Do you know the difference between wahhabism and islam? Arabs are occupied by the west, this is why nationalist racist islam exists in the region but not forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending