Sleep paralysis or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Last night i woke up and saw this bearded nigga across my room, come to think about it he kinda looked like King of Somali, Shaykh dabacsar :dabcasar:
So, I jumped outta bed, started shouting and while I was about to go in for the punch
I realized nothing was there, not sure what was that all about?
Maybe the Sheikh is tryna crown me to be his successor :browtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That's not sleep paralysis.
Sleep paralysis is when you don't have the ability to move your body or speak. You literally feel paralyzed. You will also feel like a big being is on top of your chest. Holding your arms and legs.

Nobody is trying to clown you mate. I can't sleep because dead people visit me in my dreams it gets to the point that I don't sleep for days. This is where I get my information on what's going on back home and some, like I've said numerous of times believe what I say. Call me crazy all you like, I am on point on everything. I died and came back to life that's why I fear nothing. I am special protected.

Nobody is trying to clown you mate. I can't sleep because dead people visit me in my dreams it gets to the point that I don't sleep for days. This is where I get my information on what's going on back home and some, like I've said numerous of times believe what I say. Call me crazy all you like, I am on point on everything. I died and came back to life that's why I fear nothing. I am special protected.

:damedamn::browtf:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
coolio:dwill::dabcasar:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Seek help nayaa!
You're out of yo damn mind
:tuckerwtf::wtfguccimane:

I am the funniest. Looool, some of what I said is true.

I have no clue what you're talking about? I am not that crazy my Arab friend.
Yes you do, quit lying. You promised to send me a semi nude pictures of yourself if i delivered a message to someone on somnet.

I completed my part, now its your turn. Send those pictures u promised.

Yes you do, quit lying. You promised to send me a semi nude pictures of yourself if i delivered a message to someone on somnet.

I completed my part, now its your turn. Send those pictures u promised.
Stop lying? Is that possible? I asked you to deliver a msg to someone no way did I say anything about pictures. Allah is going to strike you now for lying and I cannot wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.