Smart Moroccan guy about 2 come to America due to a nacasad falling in love with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
White girls steps to new lows everyday :meleshame:

it's%2Ba%2Btrap!%2Bsheldon.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He's not even cute. Good luck to them.

P.s

If this was about a Somali girl and her Moroccan boyfriend, this thread would reach 2374848433 comments in 5 minutes, thanks to the Butthurt, balding ashy Abdis.

P.s

If this was about a Somali girl and her Moroccan boyfriend, this thread would reach 2374848433 comments in 5 minutes, thanks to the Butthurt, balding ashy Abdis.
because we are Somalis, that'd be more relevant. Do I have to point this out?

P.s

Gurl, you don't have anything to worry about. If you visited a haunted house you'd come back with an application :hemad:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lmao, white girls have a refugee fetish. They PAY guys in refugee camps to pipe them down :mjlol:
Spill the tea sis. I know couple of college white friends who are in Middle East and Africa working for the U.N no wonder they're always smiling on snapchat and IG. :ohhh:

This reminds me of an over weight white woman who fell in love with a Nigerian scammer; although she didn't bring him ( not what he wanted anyway) but he took a lot of money from her and disappeared. :ftw9nwa:

Wallahi its:( actually. I dont think she ever had anyone in her life and she was madly in love with the evil thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending