So it's been nearly a week....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
So it's been 5 days since qaraxa Fransiska. Have you felt any side eyes from cadaans? Any discrimination/insult/asault stories you witnessed happen to other people.

I just read another Muslim family feeling the hate.

S

SOMACOON

Good post.
I live in the U.S so color is identified with race. I've come across a lot of whites talking B.S about Muslims.
One even told me he would join the army to kill some Arabs. Being of African decent, most cadaans think you're a native .
And will speak with hate when addressing Arabs. I personally don't like Arabs so i encouraged him to join the Marines instead.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Good post.
I live in the U.S so color is identified with race. I've come across a lot of whites talking B.S about Muslims.
One even told me he would join the army to kill some Arabs. Being of African decent, most cadaans think you're a native .
And will speak with hate when addressing Arabs. I personally don't like Arabs so i encouraged him to join the Marines instead.

:pachah1::mjlaugh:

That's where your skin colour gives you an advantage in America. Cadaans will talk shit about Arabs and Muslims and not aim it at you cos they think Muslims = Arabs.

I've seenmy white FB friends say some disparaging shit about Arabs on FB and I just hit the like button.

Status
Not open for further replies.