So they made Duke of Bohol a mod! I now recognize that I'm viewed as a madman who can't b made a MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
ive been passed over for promotion even though I was the founding father.

I'm turning into that uncle in the neighborhood who is just tolerated and viewed to be slightly off.

;):bell::meleshame::meleshame:

sure! but im like the queen of England. Im just constitutional monarchy. I let my lieutenants exercise supreme powers

Also called royal prerogative. Furthermore, you're not supreme, parliament excises supremacy trough parliamentary sovereignty, superceding any law or action but any other institutions including the Queen. Get your fact straight. :comeon:

Also like the Queen, your power has been reduced due to previous performance :pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Also called royal prerogative. Furthermore, you're not supreme, parliament excises supremacy trough parliamentary sovereignty, superceding any law or action but any other institutions including the Queen. Get your fact straight. :comeon:

Also like the Queen, your power has been reduced due to previous performance :pachah1:

There was a revolt few hundreds years ago where the powers of the royal family has been curtailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending