SoHollywood is a believing Muslim man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wonder what type of mental gymnastics these types have to perform to justify believing in a religion that hates you

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Who are you to question another person's faith in God?
When their faith is questionable.....

If he wasn't Somali you would assume that he's a gaal. Basically everything I've seen about him, he's always doing one or more things contrary to the religion.

When their faith is questionable.....

If he wasn't Somali you would assume that he's a gaal. Basically everything I've seen about him, he's always doing one or more things contrary to the religion.

He said he's Muslim.

Would you call someone a kaafir because he murdered someone?

You're right I shouldn't call him a kaafir. But I will say that there's almost nothing about his outward behavior that's Islamic.

All Muslims are paying interest on either their credit cards or on their mortgages if they have a mortgage. Receiving or paying interest is one of the worst sins you can do.

There's nothing Islamic about that.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
All Muslims are paying interest on either their credit cards or on their mortgages if they have a mortgage. Receiving or paying interest is one of the worst sins you can do.

There's nothing Islamic about that.
You gotta do what you gotta do. What makes things worse is when you advertise your sins. Which is what he's doing.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If he says his lifestyle is halal he is automatically a kafir.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
A sin is a sin, whether you advertise it or not.
True a sin is a sin, but advertising and promoting it makes it way worse. Commiting zina in your room behind closed doors is bad, doing it in public for everyone to see, or taking a video and spreading it around is worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.