Somali’s biggest police academy has been bombed in Xamar

Warya @TekNiKo beenta jooji xamar saave waaye. In all seriousness, should have left landheere Firin Axmed Sulub in charge instead of hiring the clown Princess Diana. Is anyone surprised by the complete incompetence? I think Diana was at the dagax-dhig in Kaaraan earlier this week with Gurgurte. What is a police commissioner doing there other than igu sawir?
1729180683496.png

AUN to all who perished.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Warya @TekNiKo beenta jooji xamar saave waaye. In all seriousness, should have left landheere Firin Axmed Sulub in charge instead of hiring the clown Princess Diana. Is anyone surprised by the complete incompetence? I think Diana was at the dagax-dhig in Kaaraan earlier this week with Gurgurte. What is a police commissioner doing there other than igu sawir?
View attachment 345795
AUN to all who perished.
He has proven to be a complete and utter failure in his first month in office. I thought things would change but this is a major security failure.

He has proven to be a complete and utter failure in his first month in office. I thought things would change but this is a major security failure.
He and Mr. Digsi gubtay dabadiis aka Sanbaloolshe were clearly appointed for political reasons. This is the result. Many in Xamar welcomed Princess Diana's appointment thinking he would harm Deni or PL. Its almost like Gurguurte enjoys chaos.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
He and Mr. Digsi gubtay dabadiis aka Sanbaloolshe were clearly appointed for political reasons. This is the result. Many in Xamar welcomed Princess Diana's appointment thinking he would harm Deni or PL. Its almost like Gurguurte enjoys chaos.
200.gif

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Al Shabaab is bigger than diyano, it’s not solely his responsibility to take care of a countrywide issue, suggesting such is dishonest. People being freely killed in the capital is talk of weakness. Somalia needs to step up, and fast. HSM and Mohamed nur have something in mind, these attacks reflect on them too.

Trending