Somali AI heeso

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
On behalf of the Somaliland ministry of propaganda I have employed myself to tell our story with the suno.ai tool

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Internet Nomad

The lyrics were generated from chat gpt and the song was generated with Suno AI.

I hope to see what you guys will prompt.
A Different World Lol GIF by HBO Max

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I hearby renounce my ana arab claims. Even though we are right both genetically and lineages rise i can't be associate with this thread

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

I hearby renounce my ana arab claims. Even though we are right both genetically and lineages rise i can't be associate with this thread
Okay but you wont get a share of the money for the sea trade instead it will be given to an Oromo brother.

Why are secessionists always trafficking in base lies and are always in gleefully admittance of it.
And look above me. Next in crime, and in rank Lawrence of Somalia. God help us all.

:faysalwtf:

Internet Nomad

Why are secessionists always trafficking in base lies and are always in gleefully admittance of it.
And look above me. Next in crime, and in rank Lawrence of Somalia. God help us all.

:faysalwtf:
No lies were told your just landerphobic and I won’t tolerate anti-semetic sentiment from a cushite

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If this actually got posted on Twitter, it would end Somaliland. I should post it, especially the first song.

Trending

Latest posts