Somali-American earns the most prestigious scholarship in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
images

Ohio State University graduate Ilhan Dahir, who is on a Fulbright Fellowship teaching English in Turkey. She did her senior thesis on the role of western foreign fighters in the Islamic State group, and represented the United States at an international discussion in Brussels on countering violent extremism.

http://m.dailyjournal.net/view/story/5d4fc68bd62f4960ba155af1d3e4318c/OH--Rhodes-Scholars-Ohio

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
@Duchess @menace ceebtiisa was mostly political satire and for entertainment value. It is your partner's agenda that troubles me, it is purely out of ignorance and hate.

Who does the political satire ?

@Duchess , I'm down for positive gossip. Let do it. I got things to talk abt but be rest assure I'll continue my islaamo-like habaar on any somali gov in any region and I'll fight @The-Screw ( personally will go to his place to punch him) if he vouches for them

Duchess

VIP
@menace, I was reading through my alerts and could have posted some negative news but I decided against it. If you're really a changed man, how bout you start making duas instead of habaars.

Duchess

VIP
@menace, I'm serious. Otherwise, we might as well start that gossip blog and become the Somali MTO.

Sultana

On Hiatus
I agree with The-Screw, I was actually reflecting on this last night. Do I want to end up like those bitter old habaryars? Like, I'll talk about the strange things people do for a laugh, but am I really about that exposing life?

And there was a Somali guy who was a Rhodes Scholar last year as well. Our people are moving on up.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So she's basically talking trash about the Islamic State fighers and earns an award :russ:

Ill give her credits though for using certain fears in America to advance her career :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.