Somali arrested in death of Hindu man from Calgary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindus for me = All Desis Muslim or Hindu

The Pakistani mosque blamed Somalis for kicking out the white journalist last year when it was the Pakistanis who did. The Pakistanis threw Somalis under the bus.

Also was it a Hindu or a Afghani that stabbed that Somali boy to death last week live in broad day light in a Somali area of London and no Somali stood up for him?

Also was it a Hindu or a Afghani that stabbed that Somali boy to death last week live in broad day light in a Somali area of London and no Somali stood up for him?

i heard about that.. i can hardly believe he was stabbed in front of somalis who just stood there and watched it happen. If someone can come and do that on their turf just all winny nilly , then we should disown UK somalis. They dishonor the somali name.

i heard about that.. i can hardly believe he was stabbed in front of somalis who just stood there and watched it happen. If someone can come and do that on their turf just all winny nilly , then we should disown UK somalis. They dishonor the somali name.

What would you do? Step in front of a knife-wielding maniac? :idontlike: No one wants to end up in a body bag, in the name of Somalinimo. That captain save a skinny bs will get you killed.

Somalis in London sicken me.

They are also the biggest Arab bootyclappers

Hafez

VIP
Somalis in London sicken me.

They are also the biggest Arab bootyclappers
tumblr_m2lcbtB88Y1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

T

Tokio

If I was witnessing this situation I would use my pepper spread since thats the only thing I carry in my purse. Then, I would call 911. What would you if you were in this situation?
pull out that 223 and let it spray.

If I was witnessing this situation I would use my pepper spread since thats the only thing I carry in my purse. Then, I would call 911. What would you if you were in this situation?

Isn't it obvious. I would put on my superman uniform fly over :superman:and drop kick that bad guy.:gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.