Somali Atheist group has 80,000 subscribers on Facebook.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Good God do they believe we evolved from Apes? what happened to Adam and Hawa?

They believed we evolved from monkey looking things like the below. They don't believe in After-life. Oh well to each their own.

hominids.png

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
If I know my Somalis well. Most of their followers are probably FOBS who followed just so they could talk shit

Edit: Somalis back home are the only ones who will follow you even when they hate all the content you upload. They do this in order to bombard you with unlimited derogatory comments and emojis

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
If I know my Somalis well. Most of their followers are probably FOBS who followed just so they could talk shit

Edit: Somalis back home are the only ones who will follow you even when they hate all the content you upload. They do this in order to bombard you with unlimited derogatory comments and emojis
I love the Ajuran flag empire you have Amazonian.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Most of their followers are non muslims. i’ve noticed this many times. they drive up the numbers so that they later say “somali christians exist and i know many”. It’s a tactic that has always existed

Apostates are usually appealing to the foreign eye, especially for a group as chauvinistic and traditionalist as Somalis.

'Gaals' are, in every sense, what you would considered an outcast in the Somali society. They are the lowest of the low, having the notoriety of a repugnant apostate, worse than that of the 'Midgaan' caste. It is very much intriguing, even to a Somali like myself, how these people live their lives.

Perhaps this is how they harbor this much fame.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I guarantee you the vast majority of those 80k are either bots or cadaans pretending to be Somali.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
One of the girls i went to high school with and i was relatively good friends with is athiest now. I haven’t unfriended her or anything, but she’s different now and she seems to move more and more away from Somali culture as a result of her leaving Islam. I guess it’s cause we’re basically an ethnic-religious group, Islam is part and parcel with Somalinimo.

I kinda feel bad cause most of the the other Somali girls weren’t as nice, they ditched and actually were bxtxhy on social media about her. I obviously don’t agree with her views, but she’s a nice girl and also is the sweetest and unproblematic person ever so i don’t have heart to cut her off if she hasn’t done me harm. Plus the way I see it and other friends have described, it’s hypocritical to cut her off and still be friends with hella ajnabi gaals, what’s the diff there? One of the girls hating on her online is actually a big jaahil she parties day and night and most of her friends are madhow, but she still feels the need to do btxhy stuff like crop her out of throwback pics and say ✨ memories ✨

Anyways rant over!

Trending

Latest posts