Somali bantu appreciation thread@(culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
"The Somali Bantu (Madow, Gosha and Mushunguli) people are resourceful, humble, hospitable and predominantly Af Maay-speaking minority ethnic group that primarily inhabit the interriverine area of southern Somalia, near the vicinity of the Shabelle and Juba Rivers. They are also found in the towns of Jamaame, Jilib, Bu’alle, Sakow and Kamsuma."

Cultural pictures of Somali bantus as fellow.

bantu04.jpg
images (2).jpeg

Kadija.jpg

Fatuma Ali Osman.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gee i wonder why this thread is NOT popular

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
"The Somali Bantu (Madow, Gosha and Mushunguli) people are resourceful, humble, hospitable and predominantly Af Maay-speaking minority ethnic group that primarily inhabit the interriverine area of southern Somalia, near the vicinity of the Shabelle and Juba Rivers. They are also found in the towns of Jamaame, Jilib, Bu’alle, Sakow and Kamsuma."

Cultural pictures of Somali bantus as fellow.

View attachment 44006 View attachment 44007

View attachment 44008
View attachment 44010
Have you ever went to a Bantu wedding? Man their weddings be lit!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Drinking blood is stunning? Then me farting will be Stunning Fantastic

The unavoidable Bantu Expansion in Somalia
According to BBC, the Somali-Bantu population was 900,000 in 2003. If you look on google, Somalia's population in 2003 was 9.8 million. Now if you do the math (900k/9.8M), Bantu's were were 9.1% of Somalia's population in 2003. Almost 1 out of 10 people in Somalia was a Bantu over a decade and a half ago.

In the 1970s, the Bantu were only 80,000 of Somalia's 3.4 million population according to estimations, giving them a 2.3% share of the total population. So they went from 2.3% to 9.1% in just 33 years (1970-2003).

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Why should we make an appreciation thread for another ethnicity
images.jpeg

Your forcing it it looks cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending