Somali BANTU Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Ya'll better show some respect to these people. Still waving the blue and white. The Somali shines from within.

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

UTI1767545_1_t940.jpg

mqdefault.jpg
IMG_4745.jpg
IMG_0503W.jpg

Somali%20Bantu.png

somali_bantu.jpg
tabarwomen.jpg

Should out to Somaliland for this one though (Off topic) lol
images

S

SOMACOON

You're a very random guy bro LOL nice nice

Haha, this happens when a nigga stuck at work bro. Something crosses your mind, you outta embrace it.
I've seen multiple topics disowning Somalia from these people. Look at how proud they look, while we wave different flags.

S

SOMACOON

Where can one get an Obama baati?

Obama baati? LMAO. They've got a native a Bantu swag. Even their baatis poppin' lol

Why should i remove the last pic? You a supporter of Israel?

S

SOMACOON

He would never make a topic like this lol

I'm not for creating a Bantu state within Somalia. Never that. But we cannot disown SOMALIA from these peoples hearts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bantus. :rejoice::qri8gs7:

Hatred against bantus is not only stupid and against our dhaqan entirely, but it is also incredibly counter-productive. After the balkanization of the failed state called a, the small tribal countries that emerge from that destruction will definitely need a significant bantu minority in order to become industrialized economic powerhouses, especially Jubbaland. Bantus will always have a home in our nation and their contributions to our economy, welfare, and overall culture is deeply appreciated. Truthfully, they are as authentic Somali as any one of us are.

Status
Not open for further replies.