Somali champion wins the African Chess Championship

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I was wondering what the Somali chess scene is like Mashallah.

Hopefully we can reach a level that the Russians have in the sport, I want the top chess players to be Somali

Hopefully we can reach a level that the Russians have in the sport, I want the top chess players to be Somali
We must import the American sports system to Somalia, or be close to it. Every school must have halls for different sports, or at least the most important ones, basketball, swimming, and soccer.,

Khaemwaset

VIP
We must import the American sports system to Somalia, or be close to it. Every school must have halls for different sports, or at least the most important ones, basketball, swimming, and soccer.,
Yes Somalis need to invest Young and pick up future prospects whilst they are still at school and then help them develop. We can't just pick off a baller from the streets and expect him to win a trophy

Yes Somalis need to invest Young and pick up future prospects whilst they are still at school and then help them develop. We can't just pick off a baller from the streets and expect him to win a trophy
Yes talent needs to be nurtured. Somalia’s future is enormous, regardless of resources. The diaspora around the world with their different experiences will make us far superior, even to countries like the Gulf, which are considered rich, because we have what they don’t have. In fact, I believe that we can close the gap with them in a short period of time and outperform them if we are under smart leadership.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Yes talent needs to be nurtured. Somalia’s future is enormous, regardless of resources. The diaspora around the world with their different experiences will make us far superior, even to countries like the Gulf, which are considered rich, because we have what they don’t have. In fact, I believe that we can close the gap with them in a short period of time and outperform them if we are under smart leadership.
Give Somalis 30 years under a visionary leadership and we'll be a world class nation. Walahi I am not joking everything is there for Somalis, all that needs to be done is build on it.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪

If the FGS was smart they would set up chess halls all around somaliweyn if they win against their rival qabil they could expand a bit with their blessing.

Instantly you would see the average iq would increase to 110. Out of qabyalaad niggas would force evolve.

Khaemwaset

VIP
If the FGS was smart they would set up chess halls all around somaliweyn if they win against their rival qabil they could expand a bit with their blessing.

Instantly you would see the average iq would increase to 110. Out of qabyalaad niggas would force evolve.
Forcing evolution through qabyalaad is ironically too high iq a task to be taken out by those donkeys in Xamar unfortunately.

I will achieve this with my 600 elo