Somali couples stop having sex after their 40s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambuus

Inactive
Grunnen til at jeg ikke forstår Svensk,Dansk etc... er pågrunn av jeg bodde I England I 5 år.

De 5 årene jeg bodde I UK jeg glemte Svensk,Dansk, til og med litt Norsk :(
Jag förstår, när jag var i semester i Spanien i två veckor glömde jag till och med lite svenska eftersom jag bara prata på engelska.:whew: Det vänjer sig, du kommer lära dig igen! Hvor i norge kommer du fra?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I don't want my wife calling our kids wecelo and horrible names and habaar :kodaksmiley:
Typical scene in Somali household:
Hooyo: WARYAADA TUKADA GAALO MADOW MIYAA ILA DEGAN? KAC TUKO SHAYDAANYAHOW. HADDAANA KU QARAACIN AABAHAY IMA DHALIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for Reer Xamar women I seen attractive gabdho from them. But they vary alot. They got clans and stuff. Like some of them have above noise level Bantu mixture but others look straight up Arab.

@Saalax Bidaar Tan yay kaa fakan:damedamn:
:drakelaugh:

Wallee waa talo fiican. Mudane mar horaan arkay soomaha

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Grandmother I Liked to f*ck:dabcasar:

giphy-tumblr.gif

giphy-downsized.gif
:fittytousand::siilaanyolaugh:
Wow that's gross. What freak faps to grand ma's?:vqbuyv0:

Tbh thanks for the defonition bro. If I googled that I would have become asexual. Thanks for saving the lives of my future children.:hillarybiz:

1. You're a cuck and the only loser here is you.
2. Statistically most Somalis are doing well in Toronto. Only few boys die here you idiot.
3. I'm successful and live by myself so don't confuse your pathetic life with mine.

Now don't ever quote me you fucking disgraceful white knight simp.
NABr7f0.gif

:mjlol::mjlol:

:farmajoyaab: Every day I learn something new about the evil three letter word from you boys.

Apparently your counterparts back home don't like doing the deed with the lights on. Had to invest in my favourite past time and buy a brightness adjustable lantern (faynuus), which on low brightness the xaliimos found acceptable.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Apparently your counterparts back home don't like doing the deed with the lights on. Had to invest in my favourite past time and buy a brightness adjustable lantern (faynuus), which on low brightness the xaliimos found acceptable.

You seem to know intimately about this. Please tell me this is second-hand knowledge. :ileycry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Unfortunately no :kanyehmm: this happened to me on many occasions. @Ferrari also seemed to encounter this same problem.

Will other Faaraxs speak up on the lightphobic tendencies of Xaliimos in the motherland?.

Did you magically just happen to find your way into a room with a Xalimo during a blackout?

Please tell me this was accidental.:mahubowtf: And that nothing transpired on each occurrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.