Somali couples stop having sex after their 40s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I heard they're now demanding to be breastfed but cover it up as sexual pleasing.

We are doomed!!!!!

Too much of that shaah with caano Nido made them experimental. :dabcasar: Reiko, they seem like the type to have fetishes.

Muji

VIP
You need a Bosniak man.

photo-by-Christian-Alexander-500x734.jpg

Not for me but thank you though

Muji

VIP
Don’t u think @sophisticate & @Inquisitive_ are a match made in heaven?
Labaduba war baa dardaray.

I ain’t a therapist laakinse me thinks it’s due to doobnimo / iskaabulo
If ur Somali is too daciif to know the meaning of doobnimo then ask @Gambar or @Reiko to translate.

Walishis is there a reason why you’re parroting things I’ve already said

Yes Soph and Inquisitive would make a good couple not only do they look down on other Western Somalis but it would save them a plane ticket to Kenya to lose their virginities.

Don’t worry about my Somali, when I want to understand the isaaq dialect I dunk my head inside water and I listen from there. It’s a lot more audible that way.

Mrlog and I can no longer work together since I cheated on him with half of the forum he hasn’t been able to trust me

@Knowles

I thought @mrlog said that he prefers open relationships and only when he is mirqaan, the bedroom to be his own bordello. Other nights, he doesn’t mind if there is a queue like the welfare office in the Somali area of Birmingham. What happened?

mrlog

VIP
Mrlog

Sxb, she’s a cat who thinks she’s a lioness. Act like Cilmi Boodheri and recite poetry to her and she will melt.

Ninyo I did laakin she needs quraan Saar.
One minute she’s calling me Qalbi in watsapp
Next minute it’s Qaldaan yahow
iminka xageen u raacnaa,
ilaahoow amuuraha noo sahal

Toloow will @Gambar my ina’abti hook me up with one of her single friends.
Xalaal un

@AussieHustler sxb real talk, when will the sanctions on my luuq end?

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Walishis is there a reason why you’re parroting things I’ve already said

Yes Soph and Inquisitive would make a good couple not only do they look down on other Western Somalis but it would save them a plane ticket to Kenya to lose their virginities.

Don’t worry about my Somali, when I want to understand the isaaq dialect I dunk my head inside water and I listen from there. It’s a lot more audible that way.

That's very assumptive of you. :farmajoyaab: So, in my quest to understand people (forumers) or be somewhat agreeable that means that I co-sign with what they have to say. Interesting. I wasn't aware.

For the record I'm probably more western than most of you (born and raised) :gaasdrink: And in my upbringing. Just because I choose to be straight edge doesn't mean I look down on those who don't. Nor does it mean I romanticize life in the motherland and want to make it my denizen. :faysalwtf:

Quit trolling. Your match up is farfetched to be polite.

mrlog

VIP
That's very assumptive of you. :farmajoyaab: So, in my quest to understand people (forumers) or be somewhat agreeable that means that I co-sign with what they have to say. Interesting. I wasn't aware.

For the record I'm probably more western than most of you (born and raised) :gaasdrink: And in my upbringing. Just because I choose to be straight edge doesn't mean I look down on those who don't. Nor does it mean I romanticize life in the motherland and want to make it my denizen. :faysalwtf:

Wow the anxiety is setting in just couse we matched u up with him.
smh

Muji

VIP
Come on guys this is @Mckenzie first platinum thread. He has already invited half of HG to witness this day

Let’s either talk about 50 year old bonking or let’s take it to another thread..a thread titled @MrLogs matchmaking thread

@sophisticate

I can’t fathom you dating or marrying @Inquisitive_ because you two are poles apart. Maybe someone like me, but definitely not him.

@mrlog

Sxb, I applied for a residence in Borame and the good news through my immigration lawyers there is Suldaan Ibrahim Samatar has viewed my application and made favourable comments. Fingers crossed Sxb.

mrlog

VIP
@sophisticate

I can’t fathom you dating or marrying @Inquisitive_ because you two are poles apart. Maybe someone like me, but definitely not him.

@mrlog

Sxb, I applied for a residence in Borame and the good news through my immigration lawyers there is Suldaan Ibrahim Samatar has viewed my application and made favourable comments. Fingers crossed Sxb.

:ohhh:

Is she balan-baalis reer Borama ah?
No wonder she sounds edumacated.
My maternal ayeeyo was frm there may she RIP.

@sophisticate xaal qaado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending