Somali couples stop having sex after their 40s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambuus

Inactive
The only reason they stop having sex after 40 is because the women’s eggs can not produce anymore babies. LMFAOOOOO this is the reason why these old ass faraxs be marrying a 20 year old home in the country:chrisfreshhah::dead:

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
@Mckenzie why do all your threads lead to ceeb. First it was your story about your bed breaking and now this

:bell:

Some of us halal types don’t wish to hear about fircoon and 50 year olds not being able to get it up because of khaat induced impotence :nahgirl:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Mckenzie why do all your threads lead to ceeb. First it was your story about your bed breaking and now this

:bell:

Some of us halal types don’t wish to hear about fircoon and 50 year olds not being able to get it up because of khaat induced impotence :nahgirl:

You still kept my thread in the Generals, i knew you always liked me :it0tdo8:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The only reason they stop having sex after 40 is because the women’s eggs can not produce anymore babies. LMFAOOOOO this is the reason why these old ass faraxs be marrying a 20 year old in the back in the country :chrisfreshhah::dead:

They’re old and desperate

images

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault-146.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Isn’t it weird since women are usually more sexual than males. But yet these old farax be out here struggling :drakelaugh::drakelaugh: wa sheeko yaab ah
If the girl was in the west do you think she would end up with an old faraax?

No back home it’s cheap and people assume cause he’s old he’s got money around

Sambuus

Inactive
If the girl was in the west do you think she would end up with an old faraax?

No back home it’s cheap and people assume cause he’s old he’s got money around
That’s basically selling yourself for money:gucciwhat: We all know somali woman and men doesn’t even talk to each other in the west, :francis:

Before you start laughing at the thread title, let me explain the backstory :mjlol:

I hit up a chew spot for the first time in months, it's usually quiet but tonight i overheard some odays calaacaling about how all their Mrs won't give it up. One said his ting been having back problems from years of childbearing yet doesn't approve of him wifeying another ting:jaynerd: she was threatening to take his kids away and even shaming him

"Way iga fariisatay" :mjlol:

"*****oyinka jidadka taagan inaan habeenku hoonka gaariga ku yeero baa ii haysta" :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Why do Malis pop out so many youts and give up on a great sex life? Wallahi i've seen cadaan GILFS but NEVER a Somali GILF. Even Somali MILFs are rare. They literally trap you and won't even make you feel fulfilled

Word of advice to my Xaliimos, if you wanna keep your man, make him look forward to coming home to you. Otherwise he's gonna leave your buuq and head to the luuq.:birdman:
I think u should ask your mom when she last gave it up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sxb somali women are headache. They are men with naaso and siil. :nahgirl:

They are only good for raw aggressive sex, no emotions or asxaan involved. They are sexual objects pretty much.

U dont wanna marry them.

Sudanese women are submissive af.:ahh:
If you dont want a woman talking back to u, marry one of them.

Even north eritreans are the same.

Unless she's in the kitchen or bedroom, u shouldn't hear ur wive talking.

Somali women are just nasty, loud, dramatic and they get themselves involved in everything. :browtf:

As for cad cads, they got deformed bodies, and the aboowe talk is kinda cringe, other than that they are better alternative to geeljire women.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Before you start laughing at the thread title, let me explain the backstory :mjlol:

I hit up a chew spot for the first time in months, it's usually quiet but tonight i overheard some odays calaacaling about how all their Mrs won't give it up. One said his ting been having back problems from years of childbearing yet doesn't approve of him wifeying another ting:jaynerd: she was threatening to take his kids away and even shaming him

"Way iga fariisatay" :mjlol:

"*****oyinka jidadka taagan inaan habeenku hoonka gaariga ku yeero baa ii haysta" :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Why do Malis pop out so many youts and give up on a great sex life? Wallahi i've seen cadaan GILFS but NEVER a Somali GILF. Even Somali MILFs are rare. They literally trap you and won't even make you feel fulfilled

Word of advice to my Xaliimos, if you wanna keep your man, make him look forward to coming home to you. Otherwise he's gonna leave your buuq and head to the luuq.:birdman:

Is that their excuse? I thought they stop having s.. because of grown kids living in their house. They fear of s.. sounds coming out of the room.

Sambuus

Inactive

They are only good for raw aggressive sex, no emotions or asxaan involved. They are sexual objects pretty much.

U dont wanna marry them.

Somali women are just nasty, loud, dramatic and they get themselves involved in everything. :browtf:

As for cad cads, they got deformed bodies, and the aboowe talk is kinda cringe, other than that they are better alternative to geeljire women.
:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley: Did your mom really birth a wecel like you? I wonder how she would feel like reading that sentence you made about Somali women, since she’s one aswell. Do us a favor and go to your Sudanese people, we don’t need ashy abdis like you in the Somali society.:pachah1::camby:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I think u should ask your mom when she last gave it up

My mum is a Widow, edeb yeelo sxb and don't make it personal.

Is that their excuse? I thought they stop having s.. because of grown kids living in their house. They fear of s.. sounds coming out of the room.

Older cadaan couples still have date nights, book hotels and go on holiday together to enjoy their privacy.

Somali men all work night shifts and let the women run errands in the day. There is literally no time or privacy :manny:

Gambar

VIP

U dont wanna marry them.

Ceeb waryaa.

My mum is a Widow, edeb yeelo sxb and don't make it personal.

Older cadaan couples still have date nights, book hotels and go on holiday together to enjoy their privacy.

Somali men all work night shifts and let the women run errands in the day. There is literally no time or privacy :manny:

Ilbaax Somalis do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.