Somali couples stop having sex after their 40s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
OK get sucky sucky from that fat IG Toronto hoe because that's the only pussy you can get you disgraceful simp c*nt.

sucky sucky

Do you know the definition of the word simp? The only one being a simp here is you defending Somali women who bash us 24/7. Go get a life instead of quoting me. @Dalmoor is right about you not knowing the English language.

I have plenty of thirsty dh*los on my DM's and I barely give them attention. Don't tell me what you experienced. We're not the same.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: Whatever that helps you sleep at night reer henessy

Well it's the truth and no I don't drink henny. Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Sambuus

Inactive
You are rude and the shit of Satan.

God we have another loser here who is using Somali men dicking down females to rate himself and other Somalis higher.

I doubt it's true.

The average Torontian Somali male doesn't live long enough to reach his late teen years due to Somali on Somali gun violence crime.

If you survive then your probably an introvert simp who lives with his mother.
:salute::salute: Raageni

Sambuus

Inactive
US is not a tuulo where all the people do the same shit! That obesity stereotype won't work on me tho. You have to find another roast, abaayo!:snoop:
You live in a country where the US president adressed Somalia as a ”shithole” Black people get shot daily, and you have the highest rate of stds. No wonder somali men get a “good reputation” for pleasuring women when half of y’all is infected with herpes and go and marry a ajnabi. In hope to cover it up :susp:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Does the thread starter know every 40+ Somali couple? I hjghly doubt it. Sex is something natural and people well up in their 50's and 60's are still getting it on, regardless of ethnicity.

@Lukaku I know you're joking around but Somali girls are easy to get .

Majority of them never got asked out by another Somali guy so they are clueless and are easy to manipulate.

Don't take advantage of them but if you are interested in marriage then you could find and socialize with a girl in a week or two .

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You live in a country where the US president adressed Somalia as a ”shithole” Black people get shot daily, and you have the highest rate of stds. No wonder somali men get a “good reputation” for pleasuring women when half of y’all is infected with herpes and go and marry a ajnabi. In hope to cover it up :susp:
Suffering from Emotional breakdown? Or is it being triggered for no reason.

Says some shit about US, has got a Rihanna pfp

Stds? I'm sorry to busrt your bubble, but somali men don't engage in those sexual activities where they catch STI's and STD's...

Black people get shot daily? How does this have to do with what we were talking about? How's it related to somali men and how they please women?
Are you Malcom X's daughter?:patrice:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

I think you are being too harsh towards Somali men. What about Somali girls in the diaspora? Do you want to say that they are all staying at home being pious?

:ulyin:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Screenshot_20190127-131950.png

:faysalwtf: Wtf is this?!!!

@Factz @Molotoff @nine @Gambar

Sambuus

Inactive
Suffering from Emotional breakdown? Or is it being triggered for no reason.

Says some shit about US, has got a Rihanna pfp

Stds? I'm sorry to busrt your bubble, but somali men don't engage in those sexual activities where they catch STI's and STD's...

Black people get shot daily? How does this have to do with what we were talking about? How's it related to somali men and how they please women?
Are you Malcom X's daughter?:patrice:
Aren’t somali guys out here fucking es? How can y’all be known as pleasing a woman, if you don’t f*ck around? You tryna tell me you mehr all those girls and hit it then dip?:mjlol:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Aren’t somali guys out here fucking es? How can y’all be known as pleasing a woman, if you don’t f*ck around? You tryna tell me you mehr all those girls and hit it then dip?:mjlol:
You are from Scandanavia of all places.

I don't think you are worth my precious time. Ha iswareerinin, abaayo! I ain't go time for FOBs:damedamn:

Sambuus

Inactive
I did some research.

Thumbs down don't do anything. It's just a reaction rating and won't truce your overall ratings.

So she basically wasted her time
Nah he gets mad when somebody qashin rates him, so I did it. Not wasting my time if everything that comes out of his mouth is pure shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts