Somali diaspora is too small

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
It was estimated in 2015 that the diaspora reached 2.2 million,its been 9 years since then so let’s just round it to 3 million

I believe that number is still way too small,we had a civil war so I was believing the diaspora would be bigger atleast 6-10 mill

Somalia always had a extremely high nomadic population I don’t believe they were affected by the war and did not need to migrate out so that could be the case for why our diaspora is so small

there was never a large urban population to begin with

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
If we cause this much buuq iyo balayo with a small diaspora, god had saved the world from a large Somali disapora.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
It was estimated in 2015 that the diaspora reached 2.2 million,its been 9 years since then so let’s just round it to 3 million

I believe that number is still way too small,we had a civil war so I was believing the diaspora would be bigger atleast 6-10 mill

Somalia always had a extremely high nomadic population I don’t believe they were affected by the war and did not need to migrate out so that could be the case for why our diaspora is so small

The Middle East diaspora at one point was two million, so I doubt those numbers are accurate.

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og

Dad badan oo aan Soomaali aheyn oo magaca Soomaaliya isku dhiibay ayaa jira. Dadkan sagashameeyadii ayey Yurub iyo Canada soo galeen. Magica Soomaaliya waxaa ka faa'iideystey oo sharci iyo dhalsho ku qaatey dad badan oo Itoobiyaan, Keenyaati, Ereteriyaan iyo Jabuuti ah.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP

Why the hell would you want a big diaspora :what1:

Buuq and Balayo is majority online
Let’s focus on reality sxb

IMG_4395.jpeg

IMG_4396.jpeg

Somalia is the most urbanised country in East Africa out of all the major countries with 10+ million populations;

Somalia - 47.32%
Tanzania - 36.6%
Kenya - 29%
Uganda - 26.1%
Ethiopia - 23.2%
Burundi - 14%
Rwanda - 17.7%

- World Bank.

A small sizeable diaspora below 2 million is good, and will shrink in size as Somalia stabilises.

Post the actual study these stats are based on.

It's not real. Germany doesn't collect racial demographics on their census. There are barely 25k Somalis in all of Germany how are they topping everything and yet the largest immigrant group, the Turks, are far below Somalis in the chart? It's also been debunked on twitter multiple times and is a favorite of the hindutva bots, it's weird an actual Somali person would post these obviously fake stats.

It’s not real those anti-Muslim pages are run by Hindus who hate Islam
It's not real. Germany doesn't collect racial demographics on their census. There are barely 25k Somalis in all of Germany how are they topping everything and yet the largest immigrant group, the Turks are far below Somalis in the chart? It's also been debunked on twitter multiple times and is a favorite of the hindutva bots, it's weird an actual Somali person would post these obviously fake stats.

It's not real. Germany doesn't collect racial demographics on their census. There are barely 25k Somalis in all of Germany how are they topping everything and yet the largest immigrant group, the Turks, are far below Somalis in the chart? It's also been debunked on twitter multiple times and is a favorite of the hindutva bots, it's weird an actual Somali person would post these obviously fake stats.

I know, I was trying to bait an Ajanabi aka Himmler the resurrected Xabashi.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Most Somalis in Europe are concentrated in the UK, Sweden, Holland and Norway, I have family in Germany but it's mostly a small percentage of the EU diaspora.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Inshallah more Somalis leave and Tabrib to the west so we can take over more cities just like Minneapolis

hopefully we reach 10 million diaspora

Trending

Latest posts