Somali dogs sure hates mankind

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
They think: why are these humans not playing with us, dont they see we want to run after stick?

Fucking Somalis understood religion badly. Just because dogs cannot be inside house, doesnt mean u should ignore their existence.

Merca_boats.jpg

Insha Allah when Somalia is peaceful, i will give them play time and lots of bones kkkk

I follow maliki madhab on the issue of dog. Malikis teach that dogs are not impure, so its allowed to touch them even their tongue(not planning to touch their tongue tho:chrisfreshhah:)

They think: why are these humans not playing with us, dont they see we want to run after stick?

Fucking Somalis understood religion badly. Just because dogs cannot be inside house, doesnt mean u should ignore their existence.

Merca_boats.jpg

Insha Allah when Somalia is peaceful, i will give them play time and lots of bones kkkk

I follow maliki madhab on the issue of dog. Malikis teach that dogs are not impure, so its allowed to touch them even their tongue(not planning to touch their tongue tho:chrisfreshhah:)
What do you want them to do play with them we aren't the West man were if you see a dog your brain shuts down and you have to play with him. Wallhai those gaalo are weird they play with dogs even if they are late to work:chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Poor dogs, their ancestors were probable companions of pre Islamic geeljires but now they ain't getting no love at all

:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending