Somali flag

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
"very deep meaning"
mf what meaning its blue with just a star, the shahada shows somalia being a muslim nation.
also those texan mfs have a similar flag and we need to be different.
Ex Italian Somaliland, Ex British Somaliland, Ogaden, NFD, Djibouti.

Amber

A blessed human
I'm stating a fact. It makes no sense for Somalia to combine with Somaliland because Somaliland is already a part of Somalia. So.
sxb, I heard someone say Somaliland had a bit of trauma from the Isaaq genocide. They didn't want to associate with mainland Somalia. Siad Bare was Hawiye during the genocide. And after his rule, many Hawiyes became presidents or high figures in the country. Landers said they didn't trust Hawiyes. That's what I heard at least. So, that's why I leave the whole "Somaliland is not a country" situation alone. I advise you too

ZBR

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
We should abandon the blue, blue is a symbolizes instability and capriciousness, the ocean and sky both sources of dangers and destruction polar to the stability serene of Green earth

there's no such thing as free will, sxb. Allah plans everything.
  • The human intends based on a power delegated to them by Allah. Humans are given the power by Allah to create their own intentions. A God who can delegate decisions to His creatures is more perfect than a God who is incapable of delegation.
  • Allah either creates a will in them (or does not create it)
  • God either creates the external action (or does not create it)

Amber

A blessed human
  • The human intends based on a power delegated to them by Allah. Humans are given the power by Allah to create their own intentions. A God who can delegate decisions to His creatures is more perfect than a God who is incapable of delegation.
  • Allah either creates a will in them (or does not create it)
  • God either creates the external action (or does not create it)
I'll reconsider that :farole:

I'll reconsider that :farole:
If free will does not exist than that is literally stating that Allah is responsible for evil. Whereas when will comes from the intention that Allah has granted us, it disassociates from this principle as Allah is not responsible for evil because evil comes from human intentions. He only carries out those intentions in order to preserve the system of the universe that He has created.

Amber

A blessed human
If free will does not exist than that is literally stating that Allah is responsible for evil. Whereas when will comes from the intention that Allah has granted us, it disassociates from this principle as Allah is not responsible for evil because evil comes from human intentions. He only carries out those intentions in order to preserve the system of the universe that He has created.
I see where you're coming from.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
sxb, I heard someone say Somaliland had a bit of trauma from the Isaaq genocide. They didn't want to associate with mainland Somalia. Siad Bare was Hawiye during the genocide. And after his rule, many Hawiyes became presidents or high figures in the country. Landers said they didn't trust Hawiyes. That's what I heard at least. So, that's why I leave the whole "Somaliland is not a country" situation alone. I advise you too
That's fair enough.
:cosbyhmm:

just curious you a mutazili? not judging btw
Not really, mutazil'ite believe in the aristrolean model of free will that compromises omnipotence, nor are they the only person that argues against the Ash'arite view. Ibn taymiyyah and Al-Maturidi also argue against predeterminsm while adhering to Islamic Orthodoxy

Last edited:

Amber

A blessed human
Not really, mutazill believe in the aristrolean model of free will that compromises omnipotence, nor are they the only person that argues against the Ash'arite view. Ibn taymiyyah and Al-Maturdi also argue against predeterminsm while adhering to Islamic Orthodoxy
so, what are you? Respectfully

Amber

A blessed human

Attachments

• Self-reported_muslim_affinity_in_africa.png
    Self-reported_muslim_affinity_in_africa.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 65
there's no such thing as free will, sxb. Allah plans everything.
If this is true, Allah really hates Somalis then, everything happens how he wants it to, and he wants us to suffer and we've been suffering for over 30 years, amazing.

I'm curious how Somalis managed to piss of Allah more than any other ethnic group to deserve this.

Wtf, Siad Barre was definitely NOT Hawiye, and he was OVERTHROWN by Hawiye, seriously, what is up with people blaming Hawiye for everything? :gucciwhat: