Somali girl explains her SHAMEFUL reason as to why she doesn't go for Somali guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

I'M DEAAAD:chrisfreshhah::dead:

VixR

Veritas
What kind of illbred ghetto mofos is she around.

Then again, that's pretty much how the anons talk.

VixR

Veritas
It means #1. Somalis use it a lot, at least at my house. He's telling her she's the est of the s. Sorta like Snow White's mirror, only dark.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Dead @ Sharmoota wahid. How can you generalize Somali men like that though? Just say you prefer non-Somali men, don't look for reasons not to date one:manny:

VixR

Veritas
Dead @ Sharmoota wahid. How can you generalize Somali men like that though? Just say you prefer non-Somali men, don't look for reasons not to date one:manny:
If it happens enough it's no longer a generalization in the individual's perspective. At some point, as a female you start to see patterns in the way you're approached by certain types that wouldn't be apparent to u as a dude, and u develop biases based on that.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't think this is somali specific problem though, you'll find a lot of women complain on social media complain about getting random dick pics or some dude going ham cause he got curved.
It might be arab in origin idk, we use it tho.
Are you sure you're not an "arab bootyclapper"?
:lolbron:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If it happens enough it's no longer a generalization in the individual's perspective. At some point, as a female you start to see patterns in the way you're approached by certain types that wouldn't be apparent to u as a dude, and u develop biases based on that.

This is true to an extent

VixR

Veritas
This is true to an extent
Not to an extent. I dread some types of guys taking a step towards me, 'cuz I more or less know what to expect from their type, whether that be race, or based on any other 'indicator' from past experiences. It may be considered judgy, but it's usually pretty darn accurate.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I mean the behaviour needs to be mimicked irl for a real bias to form

And any and all biases are subject to being broken once the right dude shows up

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

True, but still don't understand why you would typify a whole ethnicity based on characteristics that are present in all men. Thats myopic imho.

VixR

Veritas
Are you sure you're not an "arab bootyclapper"?
:lolbron:
I think u know how I feel about that :bell:
I mean the behaviour needs to be mimicked irl for a x to form

And any and all biases are subject to being broken on the right, dude shows up
I would say it's more cultural background & nuture based, why certain groups of men have a tendency to approach in certain ways or express certain behaviors even despite all growing up in the US, otherwise there wouldn't be any patterns for me ascertain.

And no, men are not all the same.

VixR

Veritas
I'm sure we've all gotten unsolicited dick pics, creepy pms, some of us may have even experienced stalking, but it's not all the same. There's levels to it. There's frequencies, there's certain behaviors certain groups exhibit, etc. I swear to god. But I can only speak4myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending