Somali girl gets FURIOUS when a SJW tells her to have more "coloured" hijabis on her Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that look somali about her is her username
She has 8483783 layers of makeup and tries to look as white (maybe Arab) as possible.

Lol @ "diversity" though:dead:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Went through her pics and she seems to the focus point. Like most pics are just her. So not sure what the ing is.

Warsame, that is the idea, it is called "make-up". Females in general are naturally inclined to adorn themselves and look prettier in addition to their God given looks.

And I am curious about your disapproval of her likeness to white while you have the stigma of whiteness on your chest showing proudly where your heart quenches its thirst from. What gives? I thought you like being white yourself and walk the talk with your choice of t-shirt. Or at least you approve of their supremacy as humans over others who are also human beings.

Warsame, that is the idea, it is called "make-up". Females in general are naturally inclined to adorn themselves and look prettier in addition to their God given looks.

And I am curious about your disapproval of her likeness to white while you have the stigma of whiteness on your chest showing proudly where your heart quenches its thirst from. What gives? I thought you like being white yourself and walk the talk with your choice of t-shirt. Or at least you approve of their supremacy as humans over others who are also human beings.
LMAOOO, do you think that's me in the dp?????:russ:

Bohol

VIP
Horrible. How come those insta halimos have to use 20 layers of make up? Never seen a natural looking one.

Astaaghfirulah but that looks horrible. Legit hard to look at. Contacts make it even worse. Highlight makes everyone look robotic. False lashes got their eyes looking like caaro legs. I have no words on those dots across her nose.

I like Emo girls and am into all things Japanese(their women are ridiculously gorgeous), so I don't mind her use crazy colouring on her hair, lips and get some cool removable tats to boot. It is all sexy and good for my male ego. I don't know why you boys and girls are up in arms beating on a Somali woman who is having a good time doing what she likes.

Don't be haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.