Somali girl who does makeup tutorials on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultana

On Hiatus

She posted a video yesterday, and she already has 5000 views. If she wasn't from Canada, I would suspect that she's Idol. She also has an instagram where she has over 20k followers and has only been active for less than 10 weeks.

https://instagram.com/osobbeauty/

So, ladies, would you ever make a beauty related youtube or instagram account? And guys, would you ever want to be youtube famous?

Discuss.

firstly i must say, just looking at the picture of the video and then pressing play and watching with in 10 secounds in to the video she has already used the make up to the point i can predict she will look like a completely different person at the end of doing here make up at 3:31, try it out you'll see what i am talking about.

and to answer your question no i would not want to ever be youtube famous, reasons are because it would make waking up in the morning and going to work be such an awkward thing.

I'm going to Somalia in the Summer inshallah, I was thinking of uploading some PROPER videos,
I always get frustrated when I see those drive-by videos with Somali music playing in the background.

Speaking of Somali youtubers, I saw a girl who posts videos on YouTube at a Somali event, star struck :vo3yidw:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Interesting. I hope she does vlogs also. Beauty related videos are all the same

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
How long does it take these girls to get ready every morning? I would probably get late from work every morning if I'm using all that things on my face.

Well I just use my foundation as a moisturiser,my eye brows and just little bit of nude lipstick, thats about it.:zhqjlmx:

T

Tokio

this is why I have trust issues.

nah I am just joking, I would love my own gaming channel on youtube one day. ez monies

this is why I have trust issues.

nah I am just joking, I would love my own gaming channel on youtube one day. ez monies
i think what you are talking about is being youtube successful. the question was do you want to be youtube famous, as in your face on the net.

T

Tokio

being famous on youtube=being successful since you will be having lots of subscribers.

:umwhat:

i want to be rich not famous whats the point of people knowing your face there is no advantage to that.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
es be turning their face into a canvas every morning and wonder why guys only care about looks :draketf:

Or perhaps es be turning their face into a canvas every morning because guys only care about looks?:patrice:

Or perhaps es be turning their face into a canvas every morning because guys only care about looks?:patrice:
Nahhh its only women who are imposing these unrealistic beauty standards on themselves. Most guys wouldnt even know better and would settle for a natural looking girl. But Noooo! Yall done turned makeup into a damn field of science and got us wanting these unrealistic standards :stopit:

F

Forfon

If i could do beauty vlogs I would. It take a lot of guts and talents to showcase yourself like that!

E

EL Kusow

If i could do beauty vlogs I would. It take a lot of guts and talents to showcase yourself like that!
not a good idea huuno you have the sort of face even a mother couldn't love. :kobeok:

Status
Not open for further replies.