Somali girls on Twitter continuing the attack on Drake over his hijab comments towards Somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake is the most overrated piece of shit I've listened to. His music is boring has f*ck and sounds unfinished half the time

People still cla him as black when he is a Jew
:kanyehmm:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
:2tjlv3e:

Going to concerts with hijabs looool

I thought these chicks would change in the car -- Liberals are making them proud to be a Muslim :drakelaugh:

Probably one of those misguided 'only Allah can judge me' hijabis

This one was too lazy to change and thought f*ck it I'm just gonna go in, it's dark so they won't notice :mjlaugh:

What was a hijabi doing there to begin with? These kids' have a messed up priority walle and a brain so small I don't know what to compare it to.

Teach your daughters Islam please.

Yea but for most people it's merely suspected. This nigga is actually confirmed to have a team of ghostwriters.

Ghostwriting is way more common than you think. Drake has written for other artists that made top 40.

Nas, Drake, Diddy, Lil Wayne, Fat Joe Kanye are all confirmed to have used ghost writers. There's countless more.

Even Prince has written many songs for other artists if we look outside of hip hop.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Ghostwriting is way more common than you think. Drake has written for other artists that made top 40.

Nas, Drake, Diddy, Lil Wayne, Fat Joe Kanye are all confirmed to have used ghost writers. There's countless more.

Even Prince has written many songs for other artists if we look outside of hip hop.
Outside of Hip Hop the stigma isn't as bad. But within Hip Hop it's way more important for you to write your own rhymes. At least that's how it's supposed to be.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Some of you are despicable. Why attack the girls? Forget the setting, a gaal told a Muslimah to "take that shit off."

Just because it's in a Western setting you insult them.

Never would insult a hijabi at a BK concert or a Dhaanto party in Jigjiga....fucking hypocrites

We all know none of you lower your gaze so keep on judging others

Am I the only one who finds terms like "drag" and " coming for" fucking obnoxious? Is there anything more unnattractive than a madow-wannabe ghetto xaliimo.:hova:

Status
Not open for further replies.